tomorrow 6/25/11 2 years ago we lost the KING OF POP

lexus97

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 :tear:

I adore this song :tear::wub:

Awwwww, we have so much in common. If only you were alittle older...and a dude. lol

That song is just so pure and honest...everything that Mike was and represented, and I wish people would just listen to what he was trying to say instead of writing it off as "oh, he's talking about his childhood again"

..oh yeah +1 for you too. :good:

We lost the M in music 2 years ago

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

Awwwww, we have so much in common. If only you were alittle older...and a dude. lol

That song is just so pure and honest...everything that Mike was and represented, and I wish people would just listen to what he was trying to say instead of writing it off as "oh, he's talking about his childhood again"

..oh yeah +1 for you too. :good:

:lol: Well..I'll still call you my brother ^_^ or sister, if you'd like :asham:

Yes it is. Every song Michael sings has emotion, but songs like Childhood, Music & Me, Earth Song, Smile, Cry, Man in the Mirror, etc. They have the purest and most raw emotion from him. You can feel with your soul how he means every word.

I'm about to snatch Gameisha's wig on Twitter... I will cut a bitch :filenails:

Gameisha has been warned...his wig is NOT safe if he tries to come for Mike and he knows this! :coffee:

luv @ miss u everyday mjj!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wA3ePxhra0

I love this song! :tear:

:lol: Well..I'll still call you my brother ^_^ or sister, if you'd like :asham:

Yes it is. Every song Michael sings has emotion, but songs like Childhood, Music & Me, Earth Song, Smile, Cry, Man in the Mirror, etc. They have the purest and most raw emotion from him. You can feel with your soul how he means every word.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, you can call me brother. :wink:

Michael was so talented...it's hard to wrap your mind around his talent. His image is so "larger than life" that people forget about the talent behind that image.

You're welcome. ^_^

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, you can call me brother. :wink:

Michael was so talented...it's hard to wrap your mind around his talent. His image is so "larger than life" that people forget about the talent behind that image.

You're welcome. ^_^

Alright, great ^_^ Done :blush:^_^

Right. Then when they forget the talent, they forget the man, too. I just don't see why people want to only take a part of him when the whole is pure magic. Odd people.

:blush:

@TOF

ikr when i first heard that song, i couldn't imagine the world w/out him :sigh:

-_-

I never thought we'd lose Mike so soon...and they way we did. :tear:

Alright, great ^_^ Done :blush:^_^

Right. Then when they forget the talent, they forget the man, too. I just don't see why people want to only take a part of him when the whole is pure magic. Odd people.

:blush:

He'll be more respected as the years past. He's loved now, of course...but I think he's genius will truly recognize in the years to come (at least I hope so)

I know alot of people (including some fans) dislike this song and think it's sappy...but I love it and I know Mike felt it was totally autobiographical.

Confession: I've never seen the music video before until last night. :ph34r: I think it's a beautiful song though; it had to grow on me over time.

Since his passing I have not been able to listen to his music or even hear it in the same way. I guess, like Janet (although on a lesser scale cause she is obviously closer to him) I am still just not ready to feel that joy again. Maybe after I see Janet in concert I'll be able to give Michael some if my time again.

:unsure:

That doesn't make any sense -_-

It's from his song Wanna Be Startin Something

I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'

It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)

Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)

You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)

And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)

Archived