ANY HGTV WATCHERS IN HERE?

SloLove

Yard Crashers with Ahmed.. He is cute too.. :excited: :excited:

crash_week_ahmed.png

LOL HIS SHOW JUST WENT OFF AN HOUR AGO...THEY DID A TOTAL HOUSE MAKEOVER, YARD, KITCHEN AND BATHROOM IN 3 DAYS...THAT BACKYARD WAS THE BIZNESS

I love all the shows. I like Property Brothers. I LOVE how they take a house that i go ewwww too and make me wanna live there. Im addicted to that channel! :clapping::clapping:Watching it as i type lol

ME TOO

ME TOO

hgtv makes me want to get into real estate. and have me ready to buy my 1st house. my goal is by 27. and im only 24 now. this channel is my addiction. didnt know so many people watch it. i be laughin when someone is searchin for a cheap house and want real wood floors, brick house, marble, granite, and stainless steel and get mad because none of the houses they look at have any lol

hgtv makes me want to get into real estate. and have me ready to buy my 1st house. my goal is by 27. and im only 24 now. this channel is my addiction. didnt know so many people watch it. i be laughin when someone is searchin for a cheap house and want real wood floors, brick house, marble, granite, and stainless steel and get mad because none of the houses they look at have any lol

THAT BE THOSE PROPERTY VIRGINS...LOL

Archived