The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

It is DOPE!!! Seriously I fucking love it. Dallas runs in my family cos the older generation used to watch the original haha. My dad once got stopped by the popo for speeding...they asked him why he was speeding and he said 'My show is on'...they asked what show and he said 'Dallas'. The kii is...THEY LET HIM OFF!!! LMFAO! The popo officer was a Dallas fan too - that's how big it was back then haha. It's great seeing the kids and adults get excited about this show lol.

I love John Ross but I adore Christopher haha. Ann is brilliant too especially with the guns :lmao:! Sue Ellen, Bobby and JR still kick ass!! Elena is cool! I have a soft spot for Rebecca!

I agree 100% with the generation thing, your parents and my parents both. My mom said when she started dating my dad in 81 she was new to Dallas and it sucked her in, and my dad's reaction when she'd invite him to watch it is "Uh uh, I aint in to all that mello drama bullshit" (me & my dad share similar taste in TV & Movies=Comedy/horror), but apparently sometime between when they got married and I came along my dad became a bigger fan than her, and towards the end of their relationship that was like the ONLY thing they were agreeing on and not arguing over LOL. And he's caught up on this season too lol. And again what me & my dad have in common= OUR LOVE FOR J.R, that shady dirty old man lol.

I like Christopher, but I so have a "bad guy" complex in my TV's & Movies, ONLY when the good guy is too good lol, and Christopher is too good, and I get why, but....when the character is tooo goody goody, Im gonna mostly root for the bad guy/s and in this show I root for both of them evil mofos lol.

Sue Ellen: Tell me J.R., which slut are you going to stay with tonight?

J.R......What difference does it make...whoever it is has got to be more interesting than the slut I'm looking at right now!!!

EPIC!!!!!! BEST COMEBACK EVER

Michael Jackson insurance claim dropped

Michael Jackson's former concert promoter AEG Live is withdrawing a $17.5m (£10.9m) insurance claim over the singer's cancelled comeback gigs.

AEG had filed the claim against insurer Lloyd's of London for its concert-related losses in 2009.

However, the insurance company sought to nullify the policy, saying AEG made false claims about Jackson's health.

A lawyer for AEG said the company dropped the claim because it had been reimbursed by the singer's estate.

The move comes a week after the publication of leaked internal emails from the concert promoters which saw them voice concerns over the 50-year-old's stability and health.

In one email, sent the day the singer appeared in London to announce his This Is It shows, AEG chief executive Randy Phillips described the singer as "locked in his room drunk and despondent".

The company's lawyer Marvin Putnam said the decision to withdraw the insurance claim had "nothing to do with the recent leak".

Lawyers said they suspected the emails were leaked from material shared between the two sides in a separate legal case between AEG and Jackson's mother, Katherine.

Mrs Jackson has accused the promoters of pressuring the singer to carry on with the sold-out comeback shows despite indications he was too weak.

"We are standing by AEG's lawyers comments that the withdrawal of the claim was not related to the leaked emails," Paul Schriffer, a lawyer for Lloyd's of London said.

"In exchange for AEG withdrawing its insurance claim, underwriters agreed to dismiss AEG from the case and to waive any costs recoverable from AEG."

Michael Jackson died on 25 June, 2009 from an overdose of the anaesthetic propofol.

Last November his personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of his involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in jail.

I agree 100% with the generation thing, your parents and my parents both. My mom said when she started dating my dad in 81 she was new to Dallas and it sucked her in, and my dad's reaction when she'd invite him to watch it is "Uh uh, I aint in to all that mello drama bullshit" (me & my dad share similar taste in TV & Movies=Comedy/horror), but apparently sometime between when they got married and I came along my dad became a bigger fan than her, and towards the end of their relationship that was like the ONLY thing they were agreeing on and not arguing over LOL. And he's caught up on this season too lol. And again what me & my dad have in common= OUR LOVE FOR J.R, that shady dirty old man lol.

I like Christopher, but I so have a "bad guy" complex in my TV's & Movies, ONLY when the good guy is too good lol, and Christopher is too good, and I get why, but....when the character is tooo goody goody, Im gonna mostly root for the bad guy/s and in this show I root for both of them evil mofos lol.

Sue Ellen: Tell me J.R., which slut are you going to stay with tonight?

J.R......What difference does it make...whoever it is has got to be more interesting than the slut I'm looking at right now!!!

EPIC!!!!!! BEST COMEBACK EVER

OMG that finale SLAYED!! REBECCA!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG S2 IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! AND YES! JOHN ROSS!! DAMN!!!

• Upvote 1

I just don't see why this girl can't just comment on her father the way she knew him and not be met with all of this bullshit controversy from people who think they know so damn much. Regardless, she is his daughter. No matter what we think we know of him, there's plenty she knows more about. Period. With all the bullshit that haunts Michael's name and legacy on a daily fucking basis it's good to see someone who knew Michael stand up for the positive side of him. The entertainer, the Humanitarian, the Genius and most importantly, the Father. These pressed stans who are pissed about that situation with Janet need to sit the fuck down or take their comments somewhere else. Paris is unfazed about that phone incident by now and so are most. Deal with it.

isn't this her forum :unsure:

isn't this her forum :unsure:

That has nothing to do with this. There is no reason to continuously be pressed about that phone situation when neither Paris nor Janet give a fuck about it anymore. Plus, the situation as a whole(MJ's Estate and co. VS Janet and co.) is on standby right now.

That has nothing to do with this. There is no reason to continuously be pressed about that phone situation when neither Paris nor Janet give a fuck about it anymore. Plus, the situation as a whole(MJ's Estate and co. VS Janet and co.) is on standby right now.

I think it has everything to do with it... But that's me... You haven't spoken with Janet therefore you don't know if she gives a fuck or not.. 9/10 I bet she does since Paris is still tweeting away about her boring rich life

I think it has everything to do with it... But that's me... You haven't spoken with Janet therefore you don't know if she gives a fuck or not.. 9/10 I bet she does since Paris is still tweeting away about her boring rich life

If I were Janet I'd still give a damn. Its not like Paris ate Janet's last caramel apple. She publicly insulted her.

• Upvote 1

Janet's problem was apparently about Paris(and Michael Jr.) tweeting about the July situation. That hasn't been brought up by either one since.

If I were Janet I'd still give a damn. Its not like Paris ate Janet's last caramel apple. She publicly insulted her.

How exactly is that?

Janet's problem was apparently about Paris(and Michael Jr.) tweeting about the July situation. That hasn't been brought up by either one since.

How exactly is that?

Favouriting a tweet saying fuck Janet, and another one claiming that Janet is jealous of her might be a start......

Not to mention the rest of Paris's stunts

How exactly is that?

Cuz Janet's lawyer settled that shit quick and when has Janet ever brought up anything personal... She's still snacking on lollipops and other expensive candy in her beach house with Al Mana

Cuz Janet's lawyer settled that shit quick and when has Janet ever brought up anything personal... She's still snacking on lollipops and other expensive candy in her beach house with Al Mana

So by what you're saying, if it's settled, why are people still pissed about it? Even if something was still going on, it would be handled privately, as much as it could be. Which means it's theirs to handle.

Favouriting a tweet saying fuck Janet, and another one claiming that Janet is jealous of her might be a start......

Not to mention the rest of Paris's stunts

Which she also unfavourited as far as has been seen? Not to mention, the latest times she's asked about them or this, her answers have actually been mature.

Rest of?

So by what you're saying, if it's settled, why are people still pissed about it? Even if something was still going on, it would be handled privately, as much as it could be. Which means it's theirs to handle.

no.. what I'm saying is Janet's lawyer put his foot down

quit acting like you KNOW nothing's going on... like your at the Jackson compound texting Janet

you MJ wackos love to think you KNOW everything about the Jacksons...

FACT: You don't know Janet's attitude about the situation

FACT: You don't know Paris's attitude about the situation

FACT: No one said "i'm sorry"

FACT: Janet's still banned from the Jackson home

FACT: Paris is still heated that Janet disapproves of her trying to make a name for herself

With all that being said.. how can you say there's no tension? No anger... that no one's upset?

• 2 months later...

Did anyone catch the Bad 25 documentary?

It was ok. I'm not a big fan so I found out some interesting bits about the era.

Cee-Lo, Chris Brown, and Mariah were not needed.

I did! I loved it! :wub: I want that DVD asap :thumbup:

I'd take Mariah off that list and add Kanye, imo. Kanye's only interesting bit was the "Annie, are you okay?" part. -_-

• Upvote 1

I did! I loved it! :wub: I want that DVD asap :thumbup:

I'd take Mariah off that list and add Kanye, imo. Kanye's only interesting bit was the "Annie, are you okay?" part. -_-

I'd keep Mariah on the list, and also add Kanye. :filenails::lol:

He did more than required with "Annie, are you okay?" That part was kinda funny though. lol I didn't know about the reference to the CPR dummy. :lol:

It was good, I wish it was the full version (it was edited for the 90mins, but it's really like 123mins or something around there). Bad is my fave era (I don't know if it's my fave album, right now this sec it is), so I LOVED all of the rare videos, all of the rare pictures, and hearing the experiences from the peoples mouths. But when they got to 6/25/09...........oh that hurt seeing those peoples reactions. And it brought back my feelings. But in the end it was a great documentary............that I wish they wouldn't wait til Febuary to release on DVD

YES Kanye & Shit Brown werent needed (Mariah wasn't either in all honesty, she was great but what was her purpuse there?). AND THE NERVE of Chris to say he doesn't mimic MJ...............right like he doesn't beat women, his whole career is a carbon copy.

• 4 weeks later...

NAACP Image Awards Nomination Announced For Bad 25

The nominations for the 44th NAACP Image Awards have been announced in Los Angeles.

The NAACP Image Awards celebrates the accomplishments of people of color in the fields of television, music, literature and film and also honors individuals or groups who promote social justice through creative endeavors.

In the Outstanding Album Category the nominations include Michael’s ‘Bad25’ album. The ceremony will be broadcast live by NBC on February 1st.

Source: naacpimageawards.net & MJWN

http://www.mjworld.net/news/2012/12/14/naacp-image-awards-nominations-announced/

Outstanding Album

• "Bad - 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition" - Michael Jackson (Legacy / Epic)

• "Girl On Fire" - Alicia Keys (RCA Records)

• "I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston" - Whitney Houston (RCA

Records)

• "On the Shoulders of Giants - The Soundtrack" - Chuck D, Will.i.am, Herbie Hancock,

Nikki Yannofsky (Iconomy Multi-Media & Entertainment )

• "Perfectly Imperfect" - Elle Varner (MBK / RCA)

http://www.naacpimageawards.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/44th-NIA-Nominations_Final_Release.pdf

YES! Long live the king! whosbad2.gif

• 2 months later...

Prince Michael Jackson Lands 'ET' Job

princeet-3_4_r536_c534.jpg

Michael Jackson's son, Prince Michael, is now working for 'ET.'(Photo: CBS Television Distribution)

Michael Jackson's son has become a member of the media.

Prince Michael Jackson, 16, is now working as a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.

"I've been raised around stuff like this so it was different being the interviewer instead of the one being interviewed," he says in a release announcing the new gig.

Jackson's first interview? ET's Brooke Anderson worked with him to chat with James Franco, Zach Braff and director Sam Raimi about their new movie, Oz the Great and Powerful.

Jackson says he would like have a career in the entertainment industry beyond ET. "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," he told ET's Anderson. When she remarked that he seems much wiser and older than 16, Prince Michael replied, "That's what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right."

As for his next interview? He hopes it will be "Peter Jackson, because I love his movies. Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and King Kong. I just love the way he shoots [and how] he brings things and depicts it back to life. I used to study his movies with my dad, put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together."

During Jackson's interview with the stars, he got advice about show biz. Said Franco, "I always tell people, just go out and try, and stop waiting around or dreaming it's going to happen. Just go and start doing things on your own."

Source: http://www.usatoday....et-job/1928703/

______________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOHOO! CONGRATS TO HIM! :clapping::cheer::clapping::cheer::clapping: