The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

It's the same bullshit. All that's left is DNA talk :rolleyes:

What did I say that was bullshit?

MJ was an irresponsible father - as proven by the fact that he used propofol to sleep despite the risks, even though he had responsibilities to his kids.

Paris is a nasty brat with no respect - as evidenced with her favouriting tweets that say Janet is jealous and fuck Janet. Anyone with any loyalty or half a brain would never do that.

She has no idea about the ills of society considering she lives a life of luxury cosseted away in california.

MJ was not an angel. He was a human being who was extremely flawed - more flawed than most human beings, as evidenced by the disgraceful decisions he made regarding the company he kept, the drugs he used, the lies he told. Yes he did some great things - charity, good music - but so do Janet and other celebs.

Please point out the lies.......

And if you want to bring up DNA MJ did the kids the biggest disservice by lying to them about their paternity.

And don't bother coming back with the whole mixed kids can look white too because the "black" people you all use to prove this point are almost always biracial. MJ was a dark skinned negro. Dark skinned black people will very rarely produce fully white looking offspring. And to do it 3 times in a row? Please.......Prince looks just like the dermatologist.

Michael Jackson was one of the biggest fantasists of all time and his stupid fans buy everything he said.

• Upvote 1

MJ was an irresponsible father - as proven by the fact that he used propofol to sleep despite the risks, even though he had responsibilities to his kids.

Paris is a nasty brat with no respect - as evidenced with her favouriting tweets that say Janet is jealous and fuck Janet. Anyone with any loyalty or half a brain would never do that.

She has no idea about the ills of society considering she lives a life of luxury cosseted away in california.

MJ was not an angel. He was a human being who was extremely flawed - more flawed than most human beings, as evidenced by the disgraceful decisions he made regarding the company he kept, the drugs he used, the lies he told. Yes he did some great things - charity, good music - but so do Janet and other celebs.

I mean that's cool if you think that but why can't you just let her think what she does about her father?

PS you really think she doesn't know the ills of society? The daughter of the man who wrote Earth Song/ Heal The World/ We Are The World? The daughter who was made to read history books during timeout rather than the naughty step? Do you really think he didn't sit them down to talk about flowers and trees and all the ill in the world etc?

RT'ing a tweet doesn't make you nasty - it makes you foolish. Nasty would be calling someone names...

No he wasn't an angel to you...but he was to some people. Just like your nieces/nephews or siblings or parents may be your angels.

She needs to hit those books again rather than being on the Internet 24/7 getting her kicks from those crazy MJJC fans.

This I agree with but tbf I was on the Internet as much as she was at 14 :lol:. Not that it did me any good :tear:

It's the same bullshit. All that's left is DNA talk :rolleyes:

I just don't see why this girl can't just comment on her father the way she knew him and not be met with all of this bullshit controversy from people who think they know so damn much. Regardless, she is his daughter. No matter what we think we know of him, there's plenty she knows more about. Period. With all the bullshit that haunts Michael's name and legacy on a daily fucking basis it's good to see someone who knew Michael stand up for the positive side of him. The entertainer, the Humanitarian, the Genius and most importantly, the Father. These pressed stans who are pissed about that situation with Janet need to sit the fuck down or take their comments somewhere else. Paris is unfazed about that phone incident by now and so are most. Deal with it.

• Upvote 1

I just don't see why this girl can't just comment on her father the way she knew him and not be met with all of this bullshit controversy from people who think they know so damn much. Regardless, she is his daughter. No matter what we think we know of him, there's plenty she knows more about. Period. With all the bullshit that haunts Michael's name and legacy on a daily fucking basis it's good to see someone who knew Michael stand up for the positive side of him. The entertainer, the Humanitarian, the Genius and most importantly, the Father. These pressed stans who are pissed about that situation with Janet need to sit the fuck down or take their comments somewhere else. Paris is unfazed about that phone incident by now and so are most. Deal with it.

EXACTLY!

I might think Paris was being a brat in situation involving Janet/Katherine/The Estate, etc... however he was her father, and she is allowed to remember him however she wants to. She didn't say anything deluded or mean spirited about anyone... she's simply a daughter paying tribute to her father, who just happened to be one of the most famous individuals that ever lived.

Ya'll need to learn to separate the bs (Paris being a spoiled brat in the drama a few weeks back), from situations like this... there's no need to be PRESSED about every thing she does and says from this point forward.

Now if she tries it with Janet again...that's another thing. :umm: lol

• Upvote 2

Who cares...he's dead now. Let Paris remember HER dad the way she chooses to. It's not as if she lied - we're all prisoners of societies current plight. He was a great man (greatest can be debated) as well as talented. He was a philanthropist. As for the patriarch and gluing the family together...I don't know - we don't know their family as well as we think we do. He did love children and he did want to make the world a better place. As for the 2nd part - she's clearly talking from seeing the side of MJ we never did...the father in him. Paris' speech at his memorial still resonates in people as proof that he was a good father. A lot of drug addicts are perfectly able to hide shit from their children. The only reason Jan fans hate her now is because of how badly Janet came across last month as well as that 'jealous' RT.

Nah I don't like the bitch cause she talked shit and retweeted shit that was talking about Janet. Basically she was being a messy little bitch

And if you want to bring up DNA MJ did the kids the biggest disservice by lying to them about their paternity.

And don't bother coming back with the whole mixed kids can look white too because the "black" people you all use to prove this point are almost always biracial. MJ was a dark skinned negro. Dark skinned black people will very rarely produce fully white looking offspring. And to do it 3 times in a row? Please.......Prince looks just like the dermatologist.

Michael Jackson was one of the biggest fantasists of all time and his stupid fans buy everything he said.

tumblr_lw9lopbHuC1qaxqkao1_250.gif

Preach it! He's her father and she knew a side of him that we never did. What we saw of him is through the media - the same media that blacklisted our queen. Janet is probably unfazed about the phone incident too!

• Upvote 1

Michael was mentioned on Dallas.

Sue Ellen: I have sources that have told me that you've been writing more prescriptions than Michael Jacksons doctor which is odd since all of your patients are dead.

BOI WHY AINT YOU TELL ME YOU BEEN WATCHING DALLAS!!!!! OHHHH WE GOT SHIT TA TALK ABOUT, how far are you on it?

BOI WHY AINT YOU TELL ME YOU BEEN WATCHING DALLAS!!!!! OHHHH WE GOT SHIT TA TALK ABOUT, how far are you on it?

I'm on Episode 8! Gonna watch 9 and 10 tonight!

I was watching it with the US until episode 6 where I got real busy lol. So I'm finally catching up (it just premièred last night in the UK so it's good to be ahead lol)

I'm on Episode 8! Gonna watch 9 and 10 tonight!

I was watching it with the US until episode 6 where I got real busy lol. So I'm finally catching up (it just premièred last night in the UK so it's good to be ahead lol)

I feel you, I'm the same way with the show Episodes (LOVE THAT SHOW) season 2 came out almost 2 months in the U.K. before it came on here, thanks to torrent's & "Letmewatchthis" I saw the whole season and finale a week before the U.S. even started playing promos for season 2 lol.

I.LOVE.DALLAS. THE Drama is soooooo deep omg, it pulled me the fuck IN lol. And we've had the "drama" TV talk before, I'm NOT into drama's (especially the ones about pretty rich people/kids with problems) but this show...........J....fucking R!!! That is a dirty dirty DIRTY old man and I love it, he is honestly the reason I watch cause his old ass got SHADE for everybody in some way. Him & John Ross are my fave characters, they add so damn MUCH.

The finale.........wow..........................you can't even.....I didn't see that coming at all.

I feel you, I'm the same way with the show Episodes (LOVE THAT SHOW) season 2 came out almost 2 months in the U.K. before it came on here, thanks to torrent's & "Letmewatchthis" I saw the whole season and finale a week before the U.S. even started playing promos for season 2 lol.

I.LOVE.DALLAS. THE Drama is soooooo deep omg, it pulled me the fuck IN lol. And we've had the "drama" TV talk before, I'm NOT into drama's (especially the ones about pretty rich people/kids with problems) but this show...........J....fucking R!!! That is a dirty dirty DIRTY old man and I love it, he is honestly the reason I watch cause his old ass got SHADE for everybody in some way. Him & John Ross are my fave characters, they add so damn MUCH.

The finale.........wow..........................you can't even.....I didn't see that coming at all.

It is DOPE!!! Seriously I fucking love it. Dallas runs in my family cos the older generation used to watch the original haha. My dad once got stopped by the popo for speeding...they asked him why he was speeding and he said 'My show is on'...they asked what show and he said 'Dallas'. The kii is...THEY LET HIM OFF!!! LMFAO! The popo officer was a Dallas fan too - that's how big it was back then haha. It's great seeing the kids and adults get excited about this show lol.

I love John Ross but I adore Christopher haha. Ann is brilliant too especially with the guns :lmao:! Sue Ellen, Bobby and JR still kick ass!! Elena is cool! I have a soft spot for Rebecca!

• Upvote 1