I think I'm turning into a Beyonce stan

Aquaria

So it's Caca , Xerox Minaj and Beyonce ... i think its over for us cuz i cannot deal with this -_-

I know the connotation of a Bey Stain, and I am not that :rolleyes: You know I don't fit the mold of a "Little Monster" so I will not be your typical Stain either :rolleyes:

Now get over here :shifty:

It's okay. I stan for 4 and a couple of songs from I Am...Sasha Fierce. :filenails:

I think this is her finest moment. I have to confess I skimmed over some of the love songs in the middle cus too many make me sick.

I think this is her finest moment. I have to confess I skimmed over some of the love songs in the middle cus too many make me sick.

i like this album i care is sick! that beat is ridic for a slow jam it's so powerful, she def redeemed herself i hated sasha fierce well except for the uptempo tracks the sasha fierce cd was better than the rest

The only thing I skip is 1 + 1. Other than that... :dance:

I skip that too, not cus it's bad but I'm not in the mood for it.

i like this album i care is sick! that beat is ridic for a slow jam it's so powerful, she def redeemed herself i hated sasha fierce well except for the uptempo tracks the sasha fierce cd was better than the rest

She did... I am... was a little all over the place. This is a really focused, mature record.

I know the connotation of a Bey Stain, and I am not that :rolleyes: You know I don't fit the mold of a "Little Monster" so I will not be your typical Stain either :rolleyes:

Now get over here :shifty:

But a stain is a stain and having you saying that out loud just broke my spirit -_-

But a stain is a stain and having you saying that out loud just broke my spirit -_-

Well get over it :filenails: If you could live with Gaga you can live with this :filenails: You know I don't let it affect our relationship and I don't care how much you hate them :blush:

Exactly. You have to be ready for it. It should have closed out the album.

I agree... but I like Girls closing the album, it's an interesting way of doing it. The whole album is like a slow burn and there's this one BAM song at the end. Really great ^_^

i have a weird relationship with Beyonce, sometimes i love her to pieces, other time she gets on my nerves. Its crazy -_- ...in love :huh: ... :rolleyes:

Right now she feels like... an older sister or something :unsure:

I agree... but I like Girls closing the album, it's an interesting way of doing it. The whole album is like a slow burn and there's this one BAM song at the end. Really great ^_^

That's true too. When I first saw the tracklisting, I questioned how it would flow but it's grown on me. It works right.

Archived