Can Brandy come back?

Miss Enjoi

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She tried that. It failed. :lmao:

I feel like if Brandy got back with Timbaland and took a page out of Kelly's book she could do a little something. :filenails:

Kelly, Monica, Ciara, and girls like that is who she should be battling with. Steer clear of the pop divettes

don't think so -_- She did amazingly well with Timbaland so i could see him giving her a R&B top 10 hit but other than that no -_-

People love to give Human crap but i really like the album (skip some tracks here and there though) , sure it's not even close to the other albums but i really enjoyed it

Camouflage

Torn Down

Human

True

Long Distance

Acapella

Warm It Up (With Love)

those are my favs and aren't as bas as some people make it out to be

It's in the marketing. Would she compete with pop R&B stars like Beyonce, Alicia, etc. Or the R&B specific artists like Jill, Maxwell, etc.

She should be in the middle definitely doing R&B but competing with the likes of Monica , Keysha Cole etc.

She is way too young to compete with heavy weights like Jill , Maxwell but she is way to irrelevant on the pop world to even try to compete against Beyonce and alicia

It's in the marketing. Would she compete with pop R&B stars like Beyonce, Alicia, etc. Or the R&B specific artists like Jill, Maxwell, etc.

Shed get dragged by Alicia & Bey. they've already outsold her domestically & WW with less albums & time in the indtustry. She'd be better off trying to compete with the Keri's & Kelly Rowland's

She should be in the middle definitely doing R&B but competing with the likes of Monica , Keysha Cole etc.

She is way too young to compete with heavy weights like Jill , Maxwell but she is way to irrelevant on the pop world to even try to compete against Beyonce and alicia

Shed get dragged by Alicia & Bey. they've already outsold her domestically & WW with less albums & time in the indtustry. She'd be better off trying to compete with the Keri's & Kelly Rowland's

Ya'll did not have to punch me down like that. :rolleyes::lmao:

I thought about this a while ago when someone brought it up, and it's really in the marketing. I mean, she can be Beyonce and Alicia's lesser girl, kinda like how KUWEEN Cisus is now but with a bit more success. It's making the right music and the appropriate audience to sell it to.

I didn't say that it was a good idea -_-

Just seems like all you gotta do is add a house beat these days and your in the top 10

More like go back to the 80's /90's and steal the heavy club synthesized beats and call it a day .

This has to do with Audience, Brandy does not have the appeal to make a pop album and grab the attention of the phag pubescents who buy music so she needs to stay on her turf and do R&B

The stuff she did with Timbaland was good because of that, she did R&B with a bit of pop but Timbaland was cleaver enough to give it a new flavor

Ya'll did not have to punch me down like that. :rolleyes::lmao:

I thought about this a while ago when someone brought it up, and it's really in the marketing. I mean, she can be Beyonce and Alicia's lesser girl, kinda like how KUWEEN Cisus is now but with a bit more success. It's making the right music and the appropriate audience to sell it to.

I suppose, but you have to remember she was marketed relatively well in the 90's. Compared to her contemperaries at the time Monica & Aaliyah she was doing way better than them & was involved in music, television & even started to dabble in movies & most of it was relatively successful. After the 90's it went downhill & she let her brand fall. Mind you she had an exceptional brand imo especially for someone who wasn't as pretty as say... Monica or Aaliyah.Marketing her now after this huge downfall wouldnt do much cause theres nothing interesting about her.

I suppose, but you have to remember she was marketed relatively well in the 90's. Compared to her contemperaries at the time Monica & Aaliyah she was doing way better than them & was involved in music, television & even started to dabble in movies & most of it was relatively successful. After the 90's it went downhill & she let her brand fall. Mind you she had an exceptional brand imo especially for someone who wasn't as pretty as say... Monica or Aaliyah.Marketing her now after this huge downfall wouldnt do much cause theres nothing interesting about her.

Yeah she is pretty basic at this point. She's not that great vocally, and she's a so-so actress. I guess she never cultivated any of her talents, but rather kept a good balance between the two. IDK, there is nothing special about her. It's like she's just there. Like you know how you go to the club with 4 of your friends, there's the cute one, the wild one, the responsible one, and then that other one? Brandy is that other one.

Yeah she is pretty basic at this point. She's not that great vocally, and she's a so-so actress. I guess she never cultivated any of her talents, but rather kept a good balance between the two. IDK, there is nothing special about her. It's like she's just there. Like you know how you go to the club with 4 of your friends, there's the cute one, the wild one, the responsible one, and then that other one? Brandy is that other one.

They let aliens in the club? :umm:

Archived