Can Brandy come back?

Miss Enjoi

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's someone I'm rooting for. If Kelly can make a comeback I'm sure Brandy can. She just needs the right team, music, and presentation. Honestly the only people that HATE Brandy with a passion are usually Beyonce stans. Other than that group I don't know many people that make a puke face at the thought of her. I don't think she'll ever have the multi platinum albums again but there's no reason why she can't score a gold album...

I don't see it in the cards for my good sis B-Rocka. :coffee:

To be honest, I don't think she she has a solid fan-base to even achieve a Gold plaque these days. She should just stick to making good R&B music like she used to. Get back with Darkchild and maybe even Timbaland.

can she be a superstar again? no, can she make good music and continue to sing with her voice and reach a limited audience sure. I love Brandy I think the fact when you put her discography against Beyonce and she clearly wins says a lot. Now I don't feel that last album, maybe someone can point out the good tracks I just wasn't feeling it.

I'm always for the underdog (except Ashanti) but I digress ...let me put it like this.

I just dont know if Brandy has it in her. Instead of her evolving NATURALLY,it comes off forced and she tends to lose herself (Brandy) along the way. Something is just not connecting anymore...I dunno. I dont feel like I know who she is anymore (as a listener) and that was her niche in the past. She was relateable,likeable and you felt you knew her. Now,there's no connection. There's nothing to draw me in like in the past.

Archived