Can Brandy come back?

Miss Enjoi

I think if it were going to happen, it should have been when public interest in her was peaking again (eg DWTS and season one of her "reality" show). Now, I think it's too late.

yea kinda, she even had some buzz on her lead single off "Human" it really pisses me off there are chicks in the game, real chicks, wit damn good music...she had "Talk About Our Love" "Should I go" "Die Without You" so many songs that just hit dat ass sumthin wicked

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yiiiikes. The Brandy stans were heated it wasn't the single.

oh so we follow them :unsure: I wasn't aware that was da biz, I don't follow folks like dat if Im not interested, I aint seen Beyonce perform off this album but once, and on here just to compare it to some shit she "was inspired by" in Europe :filenails:

dont try to make this into a joke now :rolleyes:

you stay tryna defend that flop..i certainly dont know why...and you always talkin bout BASIC bitches ...psh,she's one of em :umm:

It was never a joke. You act like Ashanti doesn't have a chance. Let's be honest here, if Brandy and Ashanti released an album today, who would sell more? Obviously Ashanti because she's more current, and less irrelevant than Brandy.

It was never a joke. You act like Ashanti doesn't have a chance. Let's be honest here, if Brandy and Ashanti released an album today, who would sell more? Obviously Ashanti because she's more current, and less irrelevant than Brandy.

Now you know that's a damn lie. :mellow:

Archived