Can Brandy come back?

Miss Enjoi

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll been believing that since Full Moon :filenails:

well...people have lost the sense of real music...soooo when everybody rather hear a bunch of foolishness and club bangers what do you expect?...truth is thats what sells is dance music because its the younger generation that buys the music, request the videos, and worry about a number 1 on the charts...older people dont do that...they just enjoy the music the artist makes

well...people have lost the sense of real music...soooo when everybody rather hear a bunch of foolishness and club bangers what do you expect?...truth is thats what sells is dance music because its the younger generation that buys the music, request the videos, and worry about a number 1 on the charts...older people dont do that...they just enjoy the music the artist makes

Dont take me seriously.. I just like throwing daggers at anyone who doesn't have the Jackson last name :excited:

Speaking of her looks. i remember watching the reality show and she was talking about dating guys with her firends. This bitch had the nerve to say "Oh ..and he cant be ugly..I dont want no ugly kids" :mellow::mellow::mellow:

At that second..i must have got on twitter and sent her a tweet saying. "Obviously da mirrors in ur home are failing u, bitch last I checked you was no ones beauty queen,ET" :mellow::mellow::mellow:

I took that as her playing around with her homegirl. :coffee:

Heaven forbid a bitch make a joke, and you're ready to rip her to shreds. :rolleyes: Brandy has always seemed too insecure to be shallow in the first place. She was just kidding around.

Anywho, I don't care if she makes a "Comeback". I just want her to make music again because she was a quality artist with a beautiful voice. At a certain point it just needs to be about the music. If she's successful, so be it. But she reached quite the peak in the 90s, so in my opinion she has nothing to prove.

Heaven forbid a bitch make a joke, and you're ready to rip her to shreds. :rolleyes: Brandy has always seemed too insecure to be shallow in the first place. She was just kidding around.

Preach

Anywho, I don't care if she makes a "Comeback". I just want her to make music again because she was a quality artist with a beautiful voice. At a certain point it just needs to be about the music. If she's successful, so be it. But she reached quite the peak in the 90s, so in my opinion she has nothing to prove.

Plz that bitch was serious as a heart attack. Brandy DOES throw shade..lets not act like she's still the sweet,bubbly,cookie cutter 15yo she use to be.

Plz that bitch was serious as a heart attack. Brandy DOES throw shade..lets not act like she's still the sweet,bubbly,cookie cutter 15yo she use to be.

You're the only one who took it like that.

I guess we just view things differently. Anywho, I can't wait for her knew album. :)

Archived