Casey Anthony Trial

art

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think they did a swell job of making something up with no evidence. I agree.

And to keep any bodily fluids from exiting. Makes perfect sense. I'm sure Mr. Biology and Chemistry could tell us that makes sense.

Im glad you in school you have a long way to go when it comes to understanding intellectual discourse and how to go about it I hope you pay attention

based on what? Feelings of guilt she has not shown yet :unsure:

Society treating her like trash.

:blink: you can determine this how? A crystal ball?

I heard this now... And she'll turn to drugs... Shut up just shut up..

STFU, pathetic Debbie downer.

Nobody was even talking to you.

I'm fragile? Your the one crying cuz Trackboy called you "dumb" and "Mr. Chemist/biologist" :lmao: #youfail

Um one as an educated degree holding member of society who can argue a point without name calling I am not phased by 1L let him pass the bar and win a case and I might be impressed. :filenails: and keep fucking around and that neg I pop might be you, I saves it for well "dat bitch" :whistle:

I should STFU but I'm not the one predicting someone's death... :blink: you #fail .. This is a public forum.. If you want to exclude someone.. Try Private messaging or logging off darlin :coffee:

this right here, you getting beside yo self so on that note -1 .....and I hand you over to Artistthekey to pick the bones :filenails:

Its not necessary to be condensing and name calling, dude you at a top tier law school, I am not the enemy you don't have to come at me like attack him because he has an opinion. As for the legal aspects of the case I agree they simply did not make their case strictly weighted on legal bars to be met. I still think the bitch knows a shit load more.

I am not attacking you. :blink: I don't even know you. I am disagreeing with your opinion. Sheesh. Let it go.

I was thinking that too. I just can't see her living a normal life after this.

chile during court proceedings after the father was like "now we can get back to our lives" Im like um no sir, that won't happen not never bitch ...ch. :filenails:

Explain intellectual discourse. and the procedures behind it? <_<

intellectual discourse is void of emotion that conflicts it is human discourse that stays within the realm of rational decency. For a discourse to stay within the realm of rational decency, the people involved must follow the requirements of sound rational thinking enough to fit the occasion - even when conforming is inconvenient. Civil discourse is a non-totalitarian approach to mutual problem solving. It is a looser term than 'sound rational thinking' but presupposes enough commitment to sound reasoning to resolve the problem at hand in a cordial manner. Civil discourse can accommodate minor infractions and still be civil. Civil discourse is a moral interaction because it presupposes ethical standards that those involved should follow. What it is not is name calling we did that in grade school. :filenails:

She deserves it. Everyone else has gotten rich off of it.

ON what grounds? I wouldn't say she deserves as if to say she earned the right to have money off this, moral reprehension not withstanding, she got off because the prosecution did not make their case, not because the woman was innocent, and there is a huge difference. Common sense combined with her club hopping behavior after her daughters death finds her guilty of being a horrible mom at the least.

Archived