Casey Anthony Trial

art

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true. Unfortunately a lot of that falls in the prosecution. Their rebuttal was AWFUL and they assumed that they had enough to get her convicted. They did the bare minimum.

Ok we can agree the prosecution "OJ'ed" this one. Still the mother was at the least a lying ass bitch....hell she gone pay.

Scott died his hair blond and was damn near in Mexico with 1000's in cash? Was also having an affair....you think that punk was innocent? Chile please. If I am innocent Im not going no fucking where Ima sit right here and continue to tell you innocent no matter how many times or ways you ask me. :filenails:

I'm not sure if you are aware of how our court system works, but it doesn't matter what I think, you think, the prosecution thinks, the defense thinks, the court reporters think, the jurors think, the judge thinks; all that matters is what is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ok we can agree the prosecution "OJ'ed" this one. Still the mother was at the least a lying ass bitch....hell she gone pay.

Ugh, I doubt that you watched the OJ Simpson trial or even know the specifics of the case; so please; and by all reports the prosecution did a stellar job. They just had nothing to work with. Shaky and experimental theories; nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not sure if you are aware of how our court system works, but it doesn't matter what I think, you think, the prosecution thinks, the defense thinks, the court reporters think, the jurors think, the judge thinks; all that matters is what is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

No please enlightenment on how the courts work? Im all ears

Because you are an accessory doesn't mean you are guilty of manslaughter. That's a huge leap. :blink:

Yes it is, but if you are hindering the prosecution in any manner then you should be held accountable thus the guilty on lying.

she will be haunted the rest of her life with this....she won't go anywhere in peace, much like OJ :filenails: muthafuckas hate her right about now for real

She probably hates those muthafuckas as much as they hate her. I'm sure she couldn't give a fuck less.

All the evidence was circumstantial. You have to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt. They didn't. The prosecutor failed more than anyone.

That makes sense but the part that shocked me the most is that she was found not guilty for child abuse.

Ugh, I doubt that you watched the OJ Simpson trial or even know the specifics of the case; so please; and by all reports the prosecution did a stellar job. They just had nothing to work with. Shaky and experimental theories; nothing more, nothing less.

Um no just because you're going to law school does not in itself give you a law degree, nor does it disqualify me from having watched the OJ trial, that trial made careers for Star Jones and a few others.

Your wrong the prosecution did not do a stellar case with OJ, they introduced the concept of DNA evidence to an audience that had no idea what it meant which only weakened their case.

Um no just because you're going to law school does not in itself give you a law degree, nor does it disqualify me from having watched the OJ trial, that trial made careers for Star Jones and a few others.

Omgosh moron. First of all. Who gives a fuck whose careers were made from the OJ Trial. :blink: Star Jones didn't prosecute or defend the case, she was a reporter than any other hoe. It started Nancy Grace career as a reporter as well.. and what?

I'm saying you don't have any idea of what went on with the OJ Trial, or why some people say the prosecution dropped the ball, or the evidence or the refuting of evidence that was presented in the OJ Simpson trial to compare it.

My going to law school has nothing to do with it. My common sense does. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But back your opinion up with logical reasoning. People just opine just opine, and probably just started watchign the case a couple days ago. :blink: Chile, please.

Omgosh moron. First of all. Who gives a fuck whose careers were made from the OJ Trial. :blink: Star Jones didn't prosecute or defend the case, she was a reporter than any other hoe. It started Nancy Grace career as a reporter as well.. and what?

I'm saying you don't have any idea of what went on with the OJ Trial, or why some people say the prosecution dropped the ball, or the evidence or the refuting of evidence that was presented in the OJ Simpson trial to compare it.

My going to law school has nothing to do with it. My common sense does. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But back your opinion up with logical reasoning. People just opine just opine, and probably just started watchign the case a couple days ago. :blink: Chile, please.

you made a statement that suggested I did not watch the OJ trial now you want to discuss opinions, I corrected that statement as erroneous because I did follow his trial and I also gave you facts about it namely the folks that made careers off it one example Star Jones. So you mean to sya Nancy Grace and Star Jones are non factors? I mean if not for the OJ trial they would not be here, and with a Bachelor's in Science Biology Chem minor I would watch them morons you working wit, I never engage in a debate where I feel the need to call names that makes you look unintelligent. You can't argue your point counsel without resorting to name calling? What in the world will you do in the court room :unsure:

Archived