Casey Anthony Trial

art

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay let me take that one on....they discussed that on the blog too, someone raised this question: person A(for asshole) fucks over persons B-Y, they get to Z and get fucked over back, now question is if person A fucked over say 99 people out of 100 and 1 person gets them back, is that REALLY JUSTICE/KARMA?

I wouldnt even entertain that hypothetical

The only bad thing is this happening is gonna make Nancy start bringing up Michael Jackson and OJ again :sigh: ....when she goes on her rants..she starts dropping names to relate this case to. I know her like the back of my hand.

That'll be what irritates me about her. I hope she doesn't do that. That'll be fucked up.

That'll be what irritates me about her. I hope she doesn't do that. That'll be fucked up.

Right..Im a NANCY STAN until she gets to talking about Mike ..I could care less of her talkin bout OJ tho.. :lol: Im just more annoyed becuz its redundant for her to go there.

I wonder what the name of the made for tv movie is gonna be?

Perfect Murder?

Tot Mom for Murder?

Chloroform Killer?

Case(y) Closed(I died when someone mentioned this one on twitter.. :lmao: )

Oh it'll be the last one definitely :lmao:

I wouldnt even entertain that hypothetical

because you can't or won't I'm being VERY serious, the discussion went like this, people who fuck folks over generally only pick folks they know they can get over on, so basically is there karma when someone continually fucks over folks and never really gets theirs? Im asking you....you put it out there im just saying.

Right..Im a NANCY STAN until she gets to talking about Mike ..I coukld care less of her talkin bout OJ tho.. :lol:

:lol: I'm with you there. Nancy and I are aces on quite alot of shit. MJ gets thrown in, we're at eachother's throats. I don't really know alot about the OJ thing. I've heard a comedian or two tlak about it but I never sat down to look it up :unsure:

because you can't or won't I'm being VERY serious, the discussion went like this, people who fuck folks over generally only pick folks they know they can get over on, so basically is there karma when someone continually fucks over folks and never really gets theirs? Im asking you....you put it out there im just saying.

i believe a person will get theirs

there's always someone more intelligent, or there's the legal system etc

the person fucking over everyone only has so much power..

Shut up JoeJoe :lmao:

well :filenails::lol:

Miami is a state of it's own okay hot beaches hot bodies hot Will....Im down...now if ya'll wanna go beat the bitch up Im down too, but she probably will be beat down loooooonnngggg before this crew ever meets. :filenails:

well I ain't trying to have no crooked shit happen to none of us while we down there :rolleyes:

I wonder what the name of the made for tv movie is gonna be?

Perfect Murder?

Tot Mom for Murder?

Chloroform Killer?

Case(y) Closed(I died when someone mentioned this one on twitter.. :lmao: )

It's always the light-skins that be doin' the most :rolleyes:

i believe a person will get theirs

there's always someone more intelligent, or there's the legal system etc

the person fucking over everyone only has so much power..

I totally agree, I get you im asking you BUT is that really karma? If you can explain that to me I would be cool and leave you and the issue be, but I don't know if karma exists because I see good people fucked over a lot, or the same no good bitch fucking folks over and over and never get theirs.

I totally agree, I get you im asking you BUT is that really karma? If you can explain that to me I would be cool and leave you and the issue be, but I don't know if karma exists because I see good people fucked over a lot, or the same no good bitch fucking folks over and over and never get theirs.

It's not karma

Like u said earlier, karma is just something ppl invented to make themselves feel better

All the evidence was circumstantial. You have to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt. They didn't. The prosecutor failed more than anyone.

Yes

This is what ppl forget...they blame the jury, but really, the case goes according to how the prosecution runs it

For the questioning:

Karma in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies.[2]

For the questioning:

Karma in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies.[2]

what does that have to do with explaining whether karma exists or not?

what does that have to do with explaining whether karma exists or not?

My point is, is that it's a dated concept. Not every idea from the past can be taken completely serious. Karma, is a possibility, but being that it was thought of so long ago and proven often times to not be fool-proof or even fail-safe, the concept is on the border of being blacklisted.

Archived