Casey Anthony Trial

art

My point is, is that it's a dated concept. Not every idea from the past can be taken completely serious. Karma, is a possibility, but being that it was thought of so long ago and proven often times to not be fool-proof or even fail-safe, the concept is on the border of being blacklisted.

so basically it's deeper than that and karma as previously defined does not exist or if it does not in that form.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the name of the made for tv movie is gonna be?

Perfect Murder?

Tot Mom for Murder?

Chloroform Killer?

Case(y) Closed(I died when someone mentioned this one on twitter.. :lmao: )

:asham:

For the questioning:

Karma in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies.[2]

They also believe that based on what kind of karma you deal out in your present life will affect your next life. Which is to say that people born with extreme disabilities and handicaps, or people who get severely injured, etc, all of that is because of karma. They deserved it. Right...

-----

Gimme a break. Karma is imaginary :rolleyes:

They also believe that based on what kind of karma you deal out in your present life will affect your next life. Which is to say that people born with extreme disabilities and handicaps, or people who get severely injured, etc, all of that is because of karma. They deserved it. Right...

-----

:cry: so there is no justice :wtf:

so basically it's deeper than that and karma as previously defined does not exist or if it does not in that form.

Basically. The world in itself is defined by cause-and-effect; balance-and-order. Humanity has been fucking that up in the past few decades or so with how many laws and consequences it has created and has since made it so the majority are mindless conformists.

Example and this may be taken out of context but it is for reference sake. Just go with me.

With homosexuality: In majority of the world, the law of the land says that it is imaginary and that in order for couples to form: they have to be one of each. I believe that part of the main plan was for homosexuals was to provide a balance to heterosexuals. To cancel out the idea over overpopulation, providing for the children that are neglected by certain heteros, and to give a variety for Humanity as a whole. But while the law of the land says that they can't be considered equals, and have to find someone of the opposite sex, there is an unbalance and so could lead to destruction.

In the same way, if a person fucks up and kills someone, evidence there, but slightly controversial yet still obvious. Nature says that that person should be dealt with without interference. Probably by another human being since we have thinking capability. But, if the law of the land says that, even if it is justified for killing the wrong-doer or punishing them that the person should have left it to law enforcement, then that creates another unbalance. Laws such as this has put way too much power into the hands of the few when it belongs to the many. While there are cases where laws like this may be required, there are also the majority of cases where the Law Makers and Law Interpreters can have faulty opinion. That's one way politics is so fucked up.

Moral: If something is fucked up in this world, it's because humanity fucked it up. Then they blame nature for it with messages from deities, or laws, or philosophies.

This is why I have so many cynical tendencies. Sorry to go all Socrates on you there >_<

-----

I believe the same. To extent. There is no justice because Humanity has put it in the hands of the few to decide. Karma was a concept intended to give the idea of balance in the world. But because of Humanity, that idea is now blacklisted.

Justice is a manmade concept, which makes it subjective to each person and extremely flawed. Not every person will agree on what justice is, and not every person will agree that it has occurred, because we all have our own definitions and to be quite honest, it's just made up. Just like laws. They are all made up by people based on a perception of morality and people are held responsible for keeping those laws in order and following them...as long as people are made the deciding factor, it will be a flawed concept.

Justice is a manmade concept, which makes it subjective to each person and extremely flawed. Not every person will agree on what justice is, and not every person will agree that it has occurred, because we all have our own definitions and to be quite honest, it's just made up. Just like laws. They are all made up by people based on a perception of morality and people are held responsible for keeping those laws in order and following them...as long as people are made the deciding factor, it will be a flawed concept.

This coincides to the idea of Rights. Like the great George Carlin says, "If they can be taken away from you for any reason, they are not divinely-given or naturally-given rights." Humanity has been known for giving and taking away rights just like it has been known for flawed concepts and megalomania. So once again: If something in the world is fucked up, it's because Humanity fucked it up.

Um. With that response I pose to you two questions.

1. What does karma have to do with justice?

2. What is justice to you?

karma in my mind suggests that what energy you place into the universe you are responsible for, and as such that energy is what you reap once you have put it out there. Justice is the balance of energy that we put into the universe, if you are a good person and treat others well, you should not receive negative energy because it is out of balance with what you put out there. If you fuck people over and put negative energy into the universe you are responsible for that and should expect it to return to you. But I see so many instances where this law does not hold up.

Justice prevailed today. Our Constitution protected one of it's citizens. God Bless America.

the opposite could be said of the lil girl, our Nation failed to protect one of our most precious resources, an innocent child.

the opposite could be said of the lil girl, our Nation failed to protect one of our most precious resources, an innocent child.

What did you want the nation to do? Rewind the time and bring her back to life. :blink: Shit can't happen.

what you suggest is that there are no absolutes? That laws are all subjective and that there are no universal truths that hold? How then does a society of civil people function without a general consensus on what is acceptable or not? It is generally believed that I cannot go into a movie theater and start randomly shooting.

What did you want the nation to do? Rewind the time and bring her back to life. :blink: Shit can't happen.

Then explain why folks are as pissed off as they are? The cops telling people not to even go on the street the Anthonys live on. I expect that when a life is taken the guilty party is held responsible

Not even manslaughter? Scott Peterson was convicted with less

OH God a breathe of fresh air will you please talk to these people about common sense and right versus wrong, you got folks in here that swear the system worked and justice I suppose was served. I say no, a child was killed, someone did it, and no one is being held accountable. THATS WRONG

Not even manslaughter? Scott Peterson was convicted with less

Actually, I watched both cases. While I think Scott Peterson was a grave injustice, their were witnesses who were able to place him carrying out large black bags as well as witnesses that placed him on the lake during the time that the bodies were scientifically proven to be dumped. That's a shitload more than they had in this case. All they had here was a "she lied, so she did it."

OH God a breathe of fresh air will you please talk to these people about common sense and right versus wrong, you got folks in here that swear the system worked and justice I suppose was served. I say no, a child was killed, someone did it, and no one is being held accountable. THATS WRONG

I can easily see them acquitting her of first degree. The evidence isn't strong enough. But I would have elected manslaughter.

I can easily see them acquitting her of first degree. The evidence isn't strong enough. But I would have elected manslaughter.

okay that's something.....but I feel like there is no karma, this chick was in da club after her daughter was dead chilling like it wasn't shit? Come on now.

Actually, I watched both cases. While I think Scott Peterson was a grave injustice, their were witnesses who were able to place him carrying out large black bags as well as witnesses that placed him on the lake during the time that the bodies were scientifically proven to be dumped. That's a shitload more than they had in this case. All they had here was a "she lied, so she did it."

I watched both as well. It was a lot of circumstantial evidence with two different outcomes.

Then explain why folks are as pissed off as they are? The cops telling people not to even go on the street the Anthonys live on. I expect that when a life is taken the guilty party is held responsible

Folks are pissed, because folks are ignorant. Most of them haven't watched days of testimony, but have relied on Nancy Grace, who is a pro-prosecution pundit, as well as all the other coverage that crucified Casey Anthony. This was a case that was tried in the public and sad to say the media has done everything in it's power to convict her in the court of public opinion.

They've given her nicknames, said she's sleeping with her attorneys, said she's cussing, amongst other things.

You say she's guilty. Where is the proof? You think 12 people who sat through all the evidence every single day of the case would say NOT GUILTY if there was even one shred of evidence that supported guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? No.

That's what I call ignorant thinking.

okay that's something.....but I feel like there is no karma, this chick was in da club after her daughter was dead chilling like it wasn't shit? Come on now.

That's true. Unfortunately a lot of that falls in the prosecution. Their rebuttal was AWFUL and they assumed that they had enough to get her convicted. They did the bare minimum.

Scott died his hair blond and was damn near in Mexico with 1000's in cash? Was also having an affair....you think that punk was innocent? Chile please. If I am innocent Im not going no fucking where Ima sit right here and continue to tell you innocent no matter how many times or ways you ask me. :filenails:

Archived