Casey Anthony Trial

art

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

intellectual discourse is void of emotion that conflicts it is human discourse that stays within the realm of rational decency. For a discourse to stay within the realm of rational decency, the people involved must follow the requirements of sound rational thinking enough to fit the occasion - even when conforming is inconvenient. Civil discourse is a non-totalitarian approach to mutual problem solving. It is a looser term than 'sound rational thinking' but presupposes enough commitment to sound reasoning to resolve the problem at hand in a cordial manner. Civil discourse can accommodate minor infractions and still be civil. Civil discourse is a moral interaction because it presupposes ethical standards that those involved should follow. What it is not is name calling we did that in grade school. :filenails:

I'm emotionless, here. You are the one in your feelings. :mellow: Maybe you should continue school and learn how to stop using run on sentences. We did that in grade school.

I am not attacking you. :blink: I don't even know you. I am disagreeing with your opinion. Sheesh. Let it go.

when u say moron that don't work for me. Also as a future law school grad and practicing legal counsel I suggest you excise the phrase "let it go" from your lexicon. :filenails:

ON what grounds? I wouldn't say she deserves as if to say she earned the right to have money off this, moral reprehension not withstanding, she got off because the prosecution did not make their case, not because the woman was innocent, and there is a huge difference. Common sense combined with her club hopping behavior after her daughters death finds her guilty of being a horrible mom at the least.

On the grounds that for the pass 3 years she's been locked up unable to make a living for herself over accusations that the prosecution knew that they had no proof over. Better yet, now that she has a criminal record, she may not ever be able to "rehabilitate" her life to full capacity, so yes, if Nancy Grace can write a book about it, then why can't she give a couple of interviews to profit herself. And whether you like it or not, being a "horrible mom" is not breaking any laws.

I'm emotionless, here. You are the one in your feelings. :mellow: Maybe you should continue school and learn how to stop using run on sentences. We did that in grade school.

Ad Hominem fallacy its when you attack the person rather than the issue, actually you and I probably should stop this "discourse" altogether Im beginning to believe you will make a terrible lawyer.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html (it's Latin I know but you should have some of that under your belt by now 1L)

Ad Hominem fallacy its when you attack the person and not the person rather than the issue, actually you and I probably should stop this "discourse" altogether Im beginning to believe you will make a terrible lawyer.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html (it's Latin I know but you should have some of that under your belt by now 1L)

when u say moron that don't work for me. Also as a future law school grad and practicing legal counsel I suggest you excise the phrase "let it go" from your lexicon. :filenails:

Would you prefer that I utilize a Thesaurus to substitute words so that I can display my intellectual astuteness? Nah, my degree and scholarships and resume speaks well enough for me. I don't need your validation. You should let yours work for you as well, a degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry is commendable. It's just a public forum.

On the grounds that for the pass 3 years she's been locked up unable to make a living for herself over accusations that the prosecution knew that they had no proof over. Better yet, now that she has a criminal record, she may not ever be able to "rehabilitate" her life to full capacity, so yes, if Nancy Grace can write a book about it, then why can't she give a couple of interviews to profit herself. And whether you like it or not, being a "horrible mom" is not breaking any laws.

laws are made by man and are thereby fallible, being a bad mom under certain circumstances even in this case were an issue, child neglect reckless abandonment and the list goes on and on. Laws can be made and unmade, at one time the law of the land would not have allowed you anywhere near a law school campus unless you were cleaning the toilets. :filenails:

Would you prefer that I utilize a Thesaurus to substitute words so that I can display my intellectual astuteness? Nah, my degree and scholarships and resume speaks well enough for me. I don't need your validation. You should let yours work for you as well, a degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry is commendable. It's just a public forum.

Nor do I need yours. I will say as I have said a brutha at a tier 1 law School such as Fordham....go head.... :clapping: :clapping:

laws are made by man and are thereby fallible, being a bad mom under certain circumstances even in this case were an issue, child neglect reckless abandonment and the list goes on and on. Laws can be made and unmade, at one time the law of the land would not have allowed you anywhere near a law school campus unless you were cleaning the toilets. :filenails:

Once again let's go through the proof:

No evidence of child neglect.

No evidence of reckless abandonment.

No evidence of the list goes on.

If you actually paid attention to the prosecution case you would realize that every witness testified that Casey was a good mother.

And I don't attend Fordham. But thank you very much.

Ok trackboy.....do you I want more of us in high positions so when a brutha speaks sense White folks don't act so fucking surprised. That said Im letting the issue go, I still think that bitch should fry, legally as Trackboy has correctly stated, they did not make the case beyond reasonable doubt, but damn dat that bitch outta fry fuck wat ya heard.

Once again let's go through the proof:

No evidence of child neglect.

No evidence of reckless abandonment.

No evidence of the list goes on. <----I like that you get +1 ...sustained :lmao:

If you actually paid attention to the prosecution case you would realize that every witness testified that Casey was a good mother.

And I don't attend Fordham. But thank you very much.

Where do you attend cause im about to pull some shit up?

Artistthekey, get in here bitch....15 pages....I aint had 15 pages of shit pop off on this board Im more mad at that shit than any legal argument, my shit coulda had some steam, I got John Blaze shit but dez niggas don't be recognizing, let me see you do that shit on a train ..... :lmao: :lmao:

monique-precious.jpg

you get plus one hell :hmph:

Oh and Jodi I expected more, you a punk right now, no offense but you a punk u coulda came wit it. I expect more mommy :filenails:

You expect me to get banned if I go on. I kept it simple for a reason. That cunt is guilty and got away with it. I don't give a fuck what the "legal experts" and college educated forum members say. The bitch is guilty and deserves to die a slow and painful death! I better not see that whore out in the street because I promise to give her the worst beating anybody has ever gotten in their goddamned, miserable life. She needs to be crucified Passion Of Christ style.

Okay I've calmed down. It sucks but there truly wasn't enough HARD COLD evidence. It's proven vs. not proven and the prosecution couldn't prove it and the burden falls on them. How I personally feel about it is irrelevant; what was presented to the jury is what mattered.

Okay I've calmed down. It sucks but there truly wasn't enough HARD COLD evidence. It's proven vs. not proven and the prosecution couldn't prove it and the burden falls on them. How I personally feel about it is irrelevant; what was presented to the jury is what mattered.

This is where I am now.

THOSE WHORES DIDN'T GO ON EMOTION!! THEY MUST HAVE ALL HAD DICKS AND TESTOSTERONE!!! :flipoff: EM ALL!!! I BETTER NOT SEE THOSE CUNTS ON THE STREET EITHER!!!

Archived