The Official Nicki Minaj Thread

TwistedElegance™

2h6dlpi.jpg

Thaaaaanks!

Seriously though, I love just how you are. I must LOL at your posts more than anybody else's. The little quips and things, they don't go unnoticed. Like your reference to 'No Scrubs' the other day - I find shit like that hilarious. :lol: But at the same time you can debate a topic with intelligence and maturity, which is really cool to watch. I just wanted to say that.

:lol:

lol :lol:

:o:tear: wow thank you. It's not everyday I hear such a nice compliment from someone I have such respect for. You're one of the best members here and certainly one of my personal favorites as a person. Intelligent, respectful, great sense of humor, and let's not even talk about your taste in/knowledge of music -_-

my god let's just get a room :ph34r::shifty:

lol :lol:

:o:tear: wow thank you. It's not everyday I hear such a nice compliment from someone I have such respect for. You're one of the best members here and certainly one of my personal favorites as a person. Intelligent, respectful, great sense of humor, and let's not even talk about your taste in/knowledge of music -_-

my god let's just get a room :ph34r::shifty:

Awww, ditto, thanks Roc. :blush: That really means a lot.

:lol:

^_^ @ TE doing the South Park "Thanks" :lmao:

:lol: That episode always kills me. Remember when the people in San Francisco would stop mid-sentence to fart in their glass and smell it? :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Nicki Minaj wants to rule the world in 2011.

Now that she’s conquered the charts with her debut album Pink Friday, what are Nicki Minaj’s plans for 2011? “My goal for 2011 is to rule the world,” said the multi-colored hair Barbie while hosting her All-Pink Everything New Year’s Eve party at Mansion in Miami.

While she doesn’t believe in making a New Year’s resolution, one thing she won’t be doing this year is picking up the clarinet. “I don’t think that’s sexy,” she said of her past hobby.

Go inside the NYE celebration with Nicki, including an appearance from Drake.

But really really I don't give a F U C K

Forget Barbie, fuck Nicki cuz she's fake

She's on a diet while MY POCKETS EATIN' CHEESECAKE!!!!

I need to see this video like now :mellow: They should just release Nicki's part for me, because the song starts at 3:35 imo :dance:

Yeah, I just skip ahead to Nicki's part whenever I see the video. :lol:

Nicki Minaj & Rihanna to shoot 'Fly' video

Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are ready to spread their wings and “Fly.” The ladies are scheduled to shoot a video for their collaboration off the Young Money rapper’s platinum-certified debut Pink Friday, with Sanaa Hamri in the director’s chair. Hamri has helmed videos for Mariah Carey, Prince, and B.o.B.

The Harajuku Barbie has been steady on the video grind, most recently shooting a clip for “Moment 4 Life” with her Young Money cohort Drake. Already, Nicki has released visuals for “Your Love,” “Check It Out,” and “Right Thru Me,” where she flexed her acting chops.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/01/05/nicki-minaj-and-rihanna-to-shoot-fly-video/

Great, that song has really grown on me.

Nicki Minaj and Rihanna to Shoot ‘Fly’ Video This Weekend

Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are scheduled to shoot a video for their collaboration off the Young Money rapper’s debut Pink Friday, with Sanaa Hamri in the director’s chair.

E! Online: What are you working on next?

Nicki Minaj: We’re shooting the video with Rihanna for “Fly” this weekend. We’re going to save the world in more ways than one with the video and that’s all I can say about that… I love Ri-Ri! I mean, when she’s not grabbing my ass she’s a sweet girl.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b219264_nicki_minaj_single_ready_mingle_rihanna.html#ixzz1AOD1HJ8B