Which album aged better?

Miss Enjoi

Which album aged better?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KHGBTS2TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Usher_-_Confessions_album_cover.jpg[/img]

To be honest, I always felt "confessions" sounded outdated on arrival. It had a lot of album filler, and outside of the singles, only "Bad girls", "that's what its made for" and "Throwback' are worth damn. Mariah's album was her most soulful in my opinion. So it has aged the best.

Thats what happens when its "your time" -_- but Mariahs shit was just AS heavy in rotation especially WBT..MY GOD...it litereally felt like every 5 seconds that song was on. :umm:

I still can barely play that song to this day. It just annoys me.

Thats what happens when its "your time" -_- but Mariahs shit was just AS heavy in rotation especially WBT..MY GOD...it literally felt like every 5 seconds that song was on. :umm:

Payola.

I still can barely play that song to this day. It just annoys me.

I haven't played it since November according to my iTunes, and only has 23 plays at that.

Thats what happens when its "your time" -_- but Mariahs shit was just AS heavy in rotation especially WBT..MY GOD...it litereally felt like every 5 seconds that song was on. :umm:

That song is sooooo played out and annoying. :wacko: I remember hearing it every minute on radio. Chile... Mariah stays on that payola. :lol: Usher too!

TEOM is a masterpiece. Songs like "We Belong Together" and "Fly Like A Bird" are timeless. :blush:

and :lol: @ that tired payola excuse again. Why didn't it work on "Through the Rain" and "It's Like That"? Exactly. WBT became a hit on its own and even sold the album.

Archived