The TV Thread

Pebbles

YES!!! I was just talking about that with my friend, Ben is a certified freak and I love it. :lol:And alright for that guy saying that he could get him off in less than 4 minutes. :w00t:

:excited: :excited:

Did you hear that power bottom mention? This show is too much :asham:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw last week's Survivor and can't believe how DUMB Ozzy is! :mellow: He knows for a fact that chick that's at redemption island doesn't give a damn about her old tribe and would help them get rid of her, but yet dumbass asks to get voted off so he can make sure they "have numbers" for the merge. I hope she beats his stupid ass. :mellow:

I saw last week's Survivor and can't believe how DUMB Ozzy is! :mellow: He knows for a fact that chick that's at redemption island doesn't give a damn about her old tribe and would help them get rid of her, but yet dumbass asks to get voted off so he can make sure they "have numbers" for the merge. I hope she beats his stupid ass. :mellow:

Me too and you know what? I think Christine has a really good chance of winning. I really thought mikayla would beat her.

Cochran is pimping the game. :coffee:

Me too and you know what? I think Christine has a really good chance of winning. I really thought mikayla would beat her.

Cochran is pimping the game. :coffee:

If she wins, she deserves to win the whole thing. She's clearly the only person playing.

I truly loathe the fact that he's still there. He along with Russell's nephew should have been voted off a long time ago. :sigh:

If she wins, she deserves to win the whole thing. She's clearly the only person playing.

I truly loathe the fact that he's still there. He along with Russell's nephew should have been voted off a long time ago. :sigh:

I used to hate Cochran but now there's no way I can hate him..he always finds his way out of situations and has the game shook!

I'm oddly attracted to Russell nephew..

I used to hate Cochran but now there's no way I can hate him..he always finds his way out of situations and has the game shook!

I'm oddly attracted to Russell nephew..

I just don't understand why his tribe was so stupid to keep him around. He clearly messed up the last challenge but yet they gave into Ozzy's dumbass request. I kinda wish the merge didn't happen this week -_-

I use to like him, but then he started crying all the time.

I just don't understand why his tribe was so stupid to keep him around. He clearly messed up the last challenge but yet they gave into Ozzy's dumbass request. I kinda wish the merge didn't happen this week -_-

I use to like him, but then he started crying all the time.

I completely agree. If I were in that tribe there was no way Id vote ozzy over Cochran, even If oz wanted to go.

Now that mikayla is gone he has no one to snap on :(

i was tryin to figure that out too. i think its about her being a big girl in LA :umm: ...i dont get it

I sat through one episode and she was talking about when she saw these ladies in books when she was in school, so I thought it was about her trying to get into the fashion industry. At the end of the same episode, she ended up getting a job as a store clerk and I realized that was the whole episode. :mellow: And the thing I also noticed is that she's one of those ppl that uses the fact that they're big as a crutch for why she's not getting jobs when the problem is it's the way she carries herself on interviews. Hollywood had/has its share of big girls that were up-to-date (Queen Latifah, Raven and so on). She's not ugly at all either. All she has to do is be willing to keep herself up with the hot,, classy look that's about to hit soon, gain some confidence and she'll be fine.

I sat through one episode and she was talking about when she saw these ladies in books when she was in school, so I thought it was about her trying to get into the fashion industry. At the end of the same episode, she ended up getting a job as a store clerk and I realized that was the whole episode. :mellow: And the thing I also noticed is that she's one of those ppl that uses the fact that they're big as a crutch for why she's not getting jobs when the problem is it's the way she carries herself on interviews. Hollywood had/has its share of big girls that were up-to-date (Queen Latifah, Raven and so on). She's not ugly at all either. All she has to do is be willing to keep herself up with the hot,, classy look that's about to hit soon, gain some confidence and she'll be fine.

i agree. the show is still dry though and really is not needed, but that could be said about alot of reality shows...sooo whatev :rolleyes: I would rather watch Stacy Layne Matthews in her backwater town drinking sweet tea and playing with bullfrogs :mellow:

He should have had a talent scout with him, not someone who would later on be "competition" for the winner.

he just wanted to let people know that he knows one of the worlds biggest pop acts and could get her whenever he wants -_- it kinda like name dropping, but actually having the person there and them not really serving a purpose :umm::huh:

i agree. the show is still dry though and really is not needed, but that could be said about alot of reality shows...sooo whatev :rolleyes: I would rather watch Stacy Layne Matthews in her backwater town drinking sweet tea and playing with bullfrogs :mellow:

You know what...that wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be crazy since Stacy said she has sex with straight guys because they all instantly thing she's a woman when she's not in drag.

Archived