The TV Thread

Pebbles

Jessica keeps it real...as in real crazy. :excited: that maid is something else too. Its always a treat whenever Francis is on television, she always delivers. But I will be watching because of naked Dylan :shifty:

Who is that?

Lawd, Dylan could get it for real! :mellow: I cackled when he was jacking off and then cried afterwards.. :lmao:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is that?

Lawd, Dylan could get it for real! :mellow: I cackled when he was jacking off and then cried afterwards.. :lmao:

Frances Conroy boo, she plays the maid (the one the wife can see) and she was also on Six Feet Under as the mother and in the movie 'Catwoman' :umm: .

that was so unexpected, but soooo hot as well. :wub:

Frances Conroy boo, she plays the maid (the one the wife can see) and she was also on Six Feet Under as the mother and in the movie 'Catwoman' :umm: .

that was so unexpected, but soooo hot as well. :wub:

Chh..I don't use her.. :filenails:

Connie Britton is excellent as well..I need to know who Rubber man is since he's gonna be a daddy.. :rolleyes:

She and that geek on Ozzy's tribe should be gone. I really hate that they're still there.

im still mad that they got rid of the poetry bitch, she was so nice to look at and had a good personality. her ass did kinda give up though, but shit at least she tried. :rolleyes:

im still mad that they got rid of the poetry bitch, she was so nice to look at and had a good personality. her ass did kinda give up though, but shit at least she tried. :rolleyes:

I know! They were quick to get rid of her, but at least she tried during the challenge even though she was worn out. Cochran does nothing but once they lose, his ass tries to do work around the camp so he can say he does this and that.

I know! They were quick to get rid of her, but at least she tried during the challenge even though she was worn out. Cochran does nothing but once they lose, his ass tries to do work around the camp so he can say he does this and that.

yeah he is hella lame. did u see when Papa Bear took off to find that idol? :asham: i almost died laughing, that shit was sooo funny. And what is the deal with Russells nephew? him aint right in the head :wacko:

yeah he is hella lame. did u see when Papa Bear took off to find that idol? :asham: i almost died laughing, that shit was sooo funny. And what is the deal with Russells nephew? him aint right in the head :wacko:

That's shit had me laughing so hard :lmao: I don't blame him for doing it though :lmao: The Russ nephew needs to go too. At first I thought he was cute, but he cries every single time the cameras are on him. :sigh:

That's shit had me laughing so hard :lmao: I don't blame him for doing it though :lmao: The Russ nephew needs to go too. At first I thought he was cute, but he cries every single time the cameras are on him. :sigh:

where was that energy when it came to the challenges? :lmao::rolleyes: he really took off to like nobody was gonna see his big body ass. :lol: He is a cry baby and I dont think he knows that he is playing an actual game...a game of Survivor at that. You are gonna have to stab somebody in the back eventually, thats just the way it is. -_-

where was that energy when it came to the challenges? :lmao::rolleyes: he really took off to like nobody was gonna see his big body ass. :lol: He is a cry baby and I dont think he knows that he is playing an actual game...a game of Survivor at that. You are gonna have to stab somebody in the back eventually, thats just the way it is. -_-

Jeff better show that scene for the reunion :lmao: He shouldn't have even tried out for the show knowing he wasn't going to play it. He knew the motto of the show...neither one of the states "being a cry baby" or "God is the key to win". :sigh: And he's trying so hard to do "damage control" for his family name, but is only doing more damage than what Russ did.

Jeff better show that scene for the reunion :lmao: He shouldn't have even tried out for the show knowing he wasn't going to play it. He knew the motto of the show...neither one of the states "being a cry baby" or "God is the key to win". :sigh:And he's trying so hard to do "damage control" for his family name, but is only doing more damage than what Russ did.

exactly. Only crazy people take that show seriously, I dont think that Russell is actually an evil villian...i know he was playing a role. In my eyes Brandon has nothing to prove and he just needs to be himself. If anybody has anything to prove it would be Edna's weak ass. -_-

exactly. Only crazy people take that show seriously, I dont think that Russell is actually an evil villian...i know he was playing a role. In my eyes Brandon has nothing to prove and he just needs to be himself. If anybody has anything to prove it would be Edna's weak ass. -_-

Edna's ass is safe as long as Benjamin has them wrapped around his finger. The dumbest move this season was when the dude helped Ben get the hidden idol. I couldn't believe that he showed him the clue :sigh: My ass would have kept it to myself.

Edna's ass is safe as long as Benjamin has them wrapped around his finger. The dumbest move this season was when the dude helped Ben get the hidden idol. I couldn't believe that he showed him the clue :sigh: My ass would have kept it to myself.

yes! I couldnt believe that either. Benjamin is gonna get rid of him, I can already see that. Its a shame too because he has a nice ass. :shifty: I was sooo Team Ozzy when he went off on his tribe that was some good entertainment :asham: , but then his stupid ass told them that he had the idol :sigh:

yes! I couldnt believe that either. Benjamin is gonna get rid of him, I can already see that. Its a shame too because he has a nice ass. :shifty: I was sooo Team Ozzy when he went off on his tribe that was some good entertainment :asham: , but then his stupid ass told them that he had the idol :sigh:

Heather yes! He's so sexy! :blush: If I was out there with him, I'd make sure I'm the only one going out to "get wood" with him :shifty: Ozzy was so dumb for that. He should have said "I lied about having the idol" when he apologized to them :lmao: Now all they gotta do is just act like they're going to vote him out during tc to have him use it. :sigh:

Heather yes! He's so sexy! :blush:If I was out there with him, I'd make sure I'm the only one going out to "get wood" with him :shifty: Ozzy was so dumb for that. He should have said "I lied about having the idol" when he apologized to them :lmao: Now all they gotta do is just act like they're going to vote him out during tc to have him use it. :sigh:

Okay!!! :lmao: Chile I would have had to find that idol, create some clues for him to find and stashed it in between my booty cheeks. :mellow:

and thats exactly why you never tell anybody you have it because they will always try to make you play the damn thing. :sigh:

Um yes that show is everything I need in life.

Ben TOTALLY thought about letting that guy blow him in the bathroom

YES!!! I was just talking about that with my friend, Ben is a certified freak and I love it. :lol: And alright for that guy saying that he could get him off in less than 4 minutes. :w00t:

Archived