The TV Thread

Pebbles

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm who watches Law and Order: SVU?

What happened to Chris Balonga/Meloni(actor's name) or whatever his name is? :mellow: The lead male detective.....? He left tha show? :umm:

Yep he decided to not renew his contract. Don't know If I'm feeling the new people. Lafayette's boyfriend on True Blood was in contention to play the new Guy cop but they didn't choose him!

I saw the preview for that...it's all kinda fucked up right now cause TV has a lot of shit that has changed.... All My Children...RIP...and "The Chew" I don't think is gonna workout...I saw a new talk show with the comedian Simone or whatever on it I'm like ...ummm nooooo :filenails:

It IS all kinda messed up right now! Network TV has been killing me for a while now. Crappy shows, ridiculous time-slots, good ones that get cancelled. I haven't found a new show to be loyal to since "Prison Break" ended -_-

Of course NBC with the first huge flop and cancellation of the season with playboy club.

"NBC’s biggest primetime gamble just became the first cancelled show of the season: The Playboy Club has been pulled from the network’s schedule."

American Horror Story starts tomorrow on FX from the creators of Glee. it sounds weird the first 5 minutes are online. It stars Dylan McDermott, Jessica Lange. Looks kinda weird for a tv show and just in time for Halloween. That lil scary down symdrom girl!!!! :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Pkjv0MThw

I felt bad for Nia last night on Dance Moms last night. She knew she wasn't going to get the lead role for the video because she's black and not white, but she did leave a better impression on the director, choreographer and others compared to the other girls auditioning for the lead.

"The Secret Circle" is becoming a fave of mine for the fall season.

"Suburgatory" is another fave.

Suburgatory was funny, I giggled at that fool washing his car he was doing too much and that gals pussy was starting to leak watching him get freaky.

Vampire Diaries is still hot

Produce_0-8.gif

Suburgatory was funny, I giggled at that fool washing his car he was doing too much and that gals pussy was starting to leak watching him get freaky.

Vampire Diaries is still hot

Produce_0-8.gif

White boy could move them hips though.. :ph34r: But he was giving me gay teas at the dinner table.. :lmao:

Archived