The TV Thread

Pebbles

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani got Rachel's ass GOOD with the personality contest test! OMG. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dani is a hypocritical bitch. All game she talked about game players and she RAILED on Adam for never making a move but NOBODY won as much as rachel or had to make as many decisions as Rachel did and Dani didnt vote for her out of spite. That bitch was bitter all night her dad could barely get his little spiel out and she was ready to take over she knew damn well she made a horrible move that fucked up her game. Just admit it lol

Jeff ended up winning just about as much as Porsche did LOL he may have got like a couple thousand less than her. Or actually more than porsche if the rumors that the vets got bigger stipends to come back are true he would have got second place moneywise, f2 dont get stipend so he most likely got more than her.

*edit* watching dani's interviews WOW shes salty jeff made more than porsche LOL. She flat out said vets got paid more and jeff got more money than Porsche in the end.

Dani is a hypocritical bitch. All game she talked about game players and she RAILED on Adam for never making a move but NOBODY won as much as rachel or had to make as many decisions as Rachel did and Dani didnt vote for her out of spite. That bitch was bitter all night her dad could barely get his little spiel out and she was ready to take over she knew damn well she made a horrible move that fucked up her game. Just admit it lol

Jeff ended up winning just about as much as Porsche did LOL he may have got like a couple thousand less than her. Or actually more than porsche if the rumors that the vets got bigger stipends to come back are true he would have got second place moneywise, f2 dont get stipend so he most likely got more than her.

*edit* watching dani's interviews WOW shes salty jeff made more than porsche LOL. She flat out said vets got paid more and jeff got more money than Porsche in the end.

BYE GURL! Team Dani all the way! Period. Point. Blank. I can't be swayed on this arguement. :filenails:

I'm so over everyone's obession with Jeff. Like.....he's NOT all that.

Give me the link to the dani interviews.....where can i find them? :unsure:

BYE GURL! Team Dani all the way! Period. Point. Blank. I can't be swayed on this arguement. :filenails:

I'm so over everyone's obession with Jeff. Like.....he's NOT all that.

Give me the link to the dani interviews.....where can i find them? :unsure:

Dick's by interviewsThis one has dicks interviews in the By his with dani is 32 minutes in. The Keith, lawon interviews were super tired obviously. Him telling kalia that people hate her and all they saw her do was eat was funny tho

Dick's by interviewsThis one has dicks interviews in the By his with dani is 32 minutes in. The Keith, lawon interviews were super tired obviously. Him telling kalia that people hate her and all they saw her do was eat was funny tho

It's not playing! :cry: I'll try again lata!

Why did Keith even show up @ the finale? No ONE remembers him. :umm:

Is that that Charmed rip off? :rolleyes:

Its more of The craft lite, than Charmed. It isnt as "cutesy" as Charmed was. Theres alot more teen angst and bitchyness. Little bitchy magic chicks are gonna have a problem holding my attention though if they dont get some hotter menz on that show they need better eyecandy.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta remember that Dance Moms is on today. I'm kinda over X-Factor since they're too focused on showing the bad auditions compared to the good-great ones.

They made a huge mistake doing that showing so much of the bad. Even idol stopped showing such a hefty amount of the awful auditions cause people got sick of the buffoonery and wanted to see what actual talent made it through. I am givinjg Xfactor until they actually start mentoring and fast forwarding the awful auditions. But, I can easily see myself dumping it altogether.

I am going to give a chance to some of Abcs wed comedies tonight. Ill try that Suburbia whatever show and Happy Endings was funny last season ill watch that. And I will give episode 2 of Revenge a try.

Terra nova was fun on Monday. They knew to have the hot dad shirtless and sweaty hacking up weeds. And the new guy that likes the daughter is cute too.

I kinda want to start watching that new show that comes out tonite "Suburgatory" but it comes on at the same time as my SHIT "Survivor" -_-

I saw the preview for that...it's all kinda fucked up right now cause TV has a lot of shit that has changed.... All My Children...RIP...and "The Chew" I don't think is gonna workout...I saw a new talk show with the comedian Simone or whatever on it I'm like ...ummm nooooo :filenails:

I saw the preview for that...it's all kinda fucked up right now cause TV has a lot of shit that has changed.... All My Children...RIP...and "The Chew" I don't think is gonna workout...I saw a new talk show with the comedian Simone or whatever on it I'm like ...ummm nooooo :filenails:

Alot of this stuff wont last the full season so I am trying a bit of everything interesting alot you can tell wont make it

Alot of this stuff wont last the full season so I am trying a bit of everything interesting alot you can tell wont make it

I can't do that Im gambling on "Ringer" hell :filenails: meantime I download the entire first season of Tudors, cause apparently this Jonathan dude make dudes hot or sum shit I don't see :filenails:

Ok..after the hype of the fall season, I'm over these shows:

Ringer

"Terra Nova" was alright..It's got one more week to keep me interested or I'll quit watching.

The show I'm really loving is "The Secret Circle"..Faye is everything.

I didn't even return for "Gossip Girl"...

Ringer

"Terra Nova" was alright..It's got one more week to keep me interested or I'll quit watching.

Secret Circle has promise I did watch it...but no boo boo you need to stick wit "Ringer" I think they can pull it up, the second episode lose 1 million viewers from the debut..wikipedia everyone :whistle: BUT that episode showed promise, and Sarah looks damn good in couture :filenails:

Ringer

Secret Circle has promise I did watch it...but no boo boo you need to stick wit "Ringer" I think they can pull it up, the second episode lost 1 million viewers from the debut..wikipedia everyone :whistle: BUT that episode showed promise, and Sarah looks damn good in couture :filenails:

Secret Circle has promise I did watch it...but no boo boo you need to stick wit "Ringer" I think they can pull it up, the second episode lose 1 million viewers from the debut..wikipedia everyone :whistle: BUT that episode showed promise, and Sarah looks damn good in couture :filenails:

Eh..I'm done with it..I may go back and watch it on the cw site..

Archived