I like Drake better as a singer

LyricalLesson

I can tell that this is what he really wants to do, be a singer. He seems to put a bit more passion into his lyrics and delivery when he sings. He's a nice lyricist and his flow is okay (can't stand that whole monotone/Wayne/Young Money vibe though) but the vocal, though not powerhouse or extremely amazing, is much more becoming of him. I also have to mention that dude sure can write an R&B song. "Fall For Your Type" is great...and "I'm Ready For You" (which is still an unclaimed demo for a female artist) is a BONAFIED SMASH HIT! :excited: Still my favorite song at the moment, I think he needs to just tweak the words a little bit and keep it for himself.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest, I'm listening to this satellite radio station, and they played 2 Drake songs back to back.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

It's definitely not as good as the original, but I actually think he did it justice.

If Lisa's mad at me for saying that, then I'm sure I can make it up to her by saying that "Supernova" happens to be in my top 5 female rap albums ever :wub:;)

sumtimes i listen to the one with drake and tlc :ph34r: