Remembering Aaliyah, 10 years later (1979 - 2001)

art

reaching for those ratings... yet instead of tuning their line-up... they go and do "specials" like this one

then then pull a irrelevantMtv and show repeats over and over and over

time for u to an apply for a position with BET

It was an evil thought because I got got up in the loss of Aaliyah. Lets just say I preferred one over the other.

omg.gif

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no u didn't...

& he's mad cuz i don't care for Aaliyah... and i didn't filter my post like he did his

Boy I could care less that you dont like Aaliyah :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You want a stage to perform on in EVERY thread. This is not the first time I've said that. So dont act like that comment was driven from me "being mad becuz you dont like Aaliyah" .. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Boy I could care less that you dont like Aaliyah :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You want a stage to perform on in EVERY thread. This is not the first time I've said that so dont act like this is related to me " being mad becuz you dont like Aaliyah" .. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

that could be said of anyone

Boy I could care less that you dont like Aaliyah

You want a stage to perform on in EVERY thread. This is not the first time I've said that. So dont act like that comment was driven from me "being mad becuz you dont like Aaliyah" .. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

1) Lies.. u're bothered.. which is why you said what you said about a "stage"...

2) i'm not a performer... just a regular ol' joe commenting on BETs irrelevance

3) Like "janet" said... that could be said about anyone.. especially the GIF abusers :coffee:

Archived