Obama tries to cross the Orange Face speaker of the house...

King Baby

I think it was a smart move.. He will have a bigger audience because it will be right before the first NFL game.

Also the republicans can't debate about this JOBS bill because he will give the speech after their debate.

Those people are idiots. I wanted them to try and debate! :thumbup:

I think it was a smart move.. He will have a bigger audience because it will be right before the first NFL game.

Also the republicans can't debate about this JOBS bill because he will give the speech after their debate.

I agree with you! He played his cards well last night and the Republicans fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

People want him to be a certain way and that's just not in his DNA.. He's not an angry black man and that's what people want him to be..

b i just can't with the repubican bandwagoners that want him to be yes the angry black man so they can say see i told u so! smh!!!

b i just can't with the repubican bandwagoners that want him to be yes the angry black man so they can say see i told u so! smh!!!

It's sad that they don't understand.. It's cool if you don't like him, but don't call him weak when you don't understand how he is playing the game..

It's sad that they don't understand.. It's cool if you don't like him, but don't call him weak when you don't understand how he is playing the game..

exactly..haters will hate it's just a shame that folks would let the right wing media lead them astray. they should really educate themselves first on what is going on then form an opinion for themselves :filenails:

Archived