Why has J.Lo never toured?

Twistedvelvet

You've got to be kidding. :mellow: I thought she did like 3 of them. :umm: I just can't believe she never did. I would so go to a show if she started a tour now. -_-

I'm surprised she never did! She was in so much demand during her four years of tremendous success. She could have easily banked on it. I'm sure she'd sell out a tour in Europe to be honest.

Her NBC special back in 2001 was very good. She should have spent more time touring. If she had toured at her peak, around 2001-2004, she would have made a killing. But she was focused on movies, and considering she was making like 12 million a picture, I can't say I'm mad at her. :filenails:

Her NBC special back in 2001 was very good. She should have spent more time touring. If she had toured at her peak, around 2001-2004, she would have made a killing. But she was focused on movies, and considering she was making like 12 million a picture, I can't say I'm mad at her. :filenails:

Exactly, she was always doing something else. If not films, then commercials. :lol:

Archived