"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

This show is messy, like a soap opera :umm:

Yeah its interesting.....I am down to see where it goes theres enough to keep me interested. its weird how fucked up both sisters were in different ways. Bridgette was low class trashy prostitute fucked up. And Siobhan was high class housewife stuck up bitch fucked up. Whats really gurring on with her in paris hmmmm

Yeah its interesting.....I am down to see where it goes theres enough to keep me interested. its weird how fucked up both sisters were in different ways. Bridgette was low class trashy prostitute fucked up. And Siobhan was high class housewife stuck up bitch fucked up. Whats really gurring on with her in paris hmmmm

it's a hot ass mess, Lord poor Sarah, they couldn't find her a "How I Met Your Dad" or sumthin :filenails:

This was rather shitty.

I was reading a review and they shitted on the show, they said the premise is waaaayyy overdone, like oh I have a twin sister no one knows I have and we're both in trouble, I mean it is well, fucked up, I don't think Im going to have attachment issues the quality is not there and on top of it EVERYONE is talking bad about that name Siobhan, some folks can't even pronounce it and they said its too much. Im sorry but Sarah shoulda found better she left TV for so long and comes back with this shit....gurrrrllll :filenails:

I was reading a review and they shitted on the show, they said the premise is waaaayyy overdone, like oh I have a twin sister no one knows I have and we're both in trouble, I mean it is well, fucked up, I don't think Im going to have attachment issues the quality is not there and on top of it EVERYONE is talking bad about that name Siobhan, some folks can't even pronounce it and they said its too much. Im sorry but Sarah shoulda found better she left TV for so long and comes back with this shit....gurrrrllll :filenails:

I know, there was this one ad that annoyed the fuck out of me:

"“This is Siobhan's home. Siobhan's husband. Siobhan's lover. Siobhan's world. BUT THIS IS NOT SIOBHAN."

Like, ugh. :rolleyes:

And I thought Sarah Michelle Gellar could act? What happened? :mellow:

How did i miss this thread? :sigh::rolleyes: I'm moving my ish over here....

So....

Mrs. Ringer......over all? Loved it.

But gerl....those special effects? :umm: :umm: :umm: They couldn't afford something more realistic? :umm: That "ocean" scene.... lawd.:umm: I gagged @ the one sister being preggers AFTER the other "died". Then the other showed up @ the end. (I'm bad with names :ph34r: )

The show was ok. It wasn't great but it wasn't horrid. Its the first episode so I think I'll give it some slack & see how it unfolds

Agreed.

I think it'll get betta.

:lmao: @ y'all tugging @ Mrs. Gellars Wig. Don't give her too much. :lmao:

How dare you. Buffy has earned your faith you will give her at least 3-4 episodes to wow you!

How dare they insult me with bullshit...Ima need them to up they game cause I can't fuck wit bump shit the networks cancel shit on yo ass, at least cable will fuck with you for awhile, im just saying hell. :filenails: