"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

The finale was ok. The pace was reminiscent of the first episode, which is what made me like the show in the first place, but it feels too little too late.

I'm mad it took a time-marked security video for Bridget to realize Siobhan is alive. >_<:lol: Bitch, get a fuckin brain. :lol:

Ki @ Siobhan wanting her old life back. :lmao:

It would've been nice to have the story tied up better in case the show is cancelled. But I guess we shall see what happens.

• Upvote 1

The finale was ok. The pace was reminiscent of the first episode, which is what made me like the show in the first place, but it feels too little too late.

I'm mad it took a time-marked security video for Bridget to realize Siobhan is alive. >_<:lol: Bitch, get a fuckin brain. :lol:

It would've been nice to have the story tied up better in case the show is cancelled. But I guess we shall see what happens.

all of that :filenails:

Really hate when shows leave you hanging that bad especially when the writing was on the wall most of the season that things were not doing well ratings wise. But, I guess they had a right to hope and pray they get a second chance so they dont have to cobble together a END when they didnt want too.

I wish I could say it was a fun ride, I was really rooting for Sarah returning back to TV it's all really sad that she got involved with such a dismal project, it had some potential but the reality was a poor execution. The premise alone was really trying it, secret twins? I mean whatever, but congrats to Sarah and hubby on their second child to come.

• 2 weeks later...