"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

So wait....now the REAL Sibohan is pregnant with her best friends husbands baby.........

wendy.gif?w=148&h=240

And her DUMBASS BF sittin up here talkin bout some "Gurl your man is so good to you". :sigh: Little does she know, her "best friend" been getting it on with HER man. :lmao:

I. love. this. fucking. show. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

It's almost TOO MANY twists though. I can barely keep up. :wacko:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Chiffon been fucking her best friend hubby AND she preggers?? Now Bridget gotta go along with it?

Bitch yes, give me DRAMA!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

But the ending lost me. Chiffon is alive? Can somebody help me out? -_-

Second episode is even better.

Bridget got her Mandingo lover ass ALL beat up and shit. She need to stop calling his black ass involving him in her mess. Now he been kidnapped, beat, drugged, his sobriety fucked up, he prolly lost 3 teeth. He a hot mess!

Bridget got a battle going on on several fronts now alright for her using the hitmans cell phone and the FBI agent to leverage some insurance.

And she was working that custom fitted dress once again at the end in hubbys office. You better work that ball gown just to visit your man at work knowing damn well you wasnt going nowhere you needed to be that dressed up for!! The previews for next week omg that slap. Yaas.

How come I sense a Dynastyesque feud brewing between the husbands partner and Bridget. That british bitch obviously has designs on Bridgets fake husband and Bridget gonna have to drag that ho at some point.

OOOOH okay!! I see now! Chiffon was setting Bridget up. That shifty, ass heffa trying to give her sister the flim-flam!!

GOOD she couldn't get her coins out her account.

Bridget got her Mandingo lover ass ALL beat up and shit. She need to stop calling his black ass involving him in her mess. Now he been kidnapped, beat, drugged, his sobriety fucked up, he prolly lost 3 teeth. He a hot mess!

Bridget got a battle going on on several fronts now alright for her using the hitmans cell phone and the FBI agent to leverage some insurance.

And she was working that custom fitted dress once again at the end in hubbys office. You better work that ball gown just to visit your man at work knowing damn well you wasnt going nowhere you needed to be that dressed up for!! The previews for next week omg that slap. Yaas.

How come I sense a Dynastyesque feud brewing between the husbands partner and Bridget. That british bitch obviously has designs on Bridgets fake husband and Bridget gonna have to drag that ho at some point.

Just finished watchin the 2nd ep & none of that happened :mellow:

dat dress was da shhiiiiiitttt I'ma count that and her ponytail from episode two....so she basically has epic fashion moments you just gotta pick em

The brotha...whatever his name is.....got himself into that. I don't blame Bridget. :filenails:

CW's Ringer dropped 33% from a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating to a 0.6. 90210 was down 25% to a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating. At least it is beating 90210 in ratings atm technically but, it isnt looking good overall for Ringer. It would have already been canceled if it was on one of the big 3 networks.

<_<

I hope the ratings improve. -_-