"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

I liked it. Yes it's not great but it wasn't difficult to understand like some shows I could mention (*cough*LOST*cough* :rolleyes:) - if it lasts a few seasons you'll probably always know where you are with it, rather than the ones where when they return you're like "What the fuck happened last season? Who's that guy? What's that all about?" :lol:

I fell asleep on the last 10 minutes..but the CW will re-air it again for sure.. :rolleyes:

I guess I gotta download it then I forgot so much shit dropping right now, I watched "Two and a Half Men" then my mom watched it she was like not gonna work :filenails: she was like but how they gonna push him out in front of a train though :lmao:

mess :asham:

Every plot twist that was introduced every 5 minutes made me gag each time. :lol: The cold marriage, junkie step daughter, pregnancy, having an affair with your bff's man, your twin sister putting a hit on herself/you (I'm assuming that's what she did). And that's all in the first 2 eps? :lol:

How the hell are they gonna top that? :lmao: