"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

I JUST finished this last episode soooo behind this week. LAWD @ Bridget having to tell gemma. It is ONNN now. WTF is she gonna dur? Gemma is livid Sio was slanging that pussay @ her man. And even if she believes Bridgett is really Bridget is she gonna let her keep up the charade in the end? Or is she really gonna bust her ass out on it all? It really is getting juicy. The only weak stuff is Siobahns shit in Paris. I find myself not really giving a shit about that part. thats a weakpoint in the plot so far. They need to make you care about the Paris stuff if they are going to keep showing it. Cause Bridgets storyline is EVERYTHING in the show right now. its all good back in NYC and theres plenty of meaty storyline and drama there.

If they can do something with Paris quickly and make it half as interesting as the NYC stuff then they will be rolling.

I knew Gema was gonna end up dead as soon as she called herself trying to black mail somebody. I mean seriously, Bridget didn't fuck your man and get pregnant. Siobahn did, so why try to destroy Bridget? Hell, Bridget was trying to respect her lifeless marriage and was turning down perfectly good dick out of respect for her sisters friend. But Gema had to try and play hard ball. SHE HAD TO GO! :thumbdown:

I knew Gema was gonna end up dead as soon as she called herself trying to black mail somebody. I mean seriously, Bridget didn't fuck your man and get pregnant. Siobahn did, so why try to destroy Bridget? Hell, Bridget was trying to respect her lifeless marriage and was turning down perfectly good dick out of respect for her sisters friend. But Gema had to try and play hard ball. SHE HAD TO GO! :thumbdown:

I was shocked when she turned all evil on Bridget. :o Understandably she was shocked over the twin/switch thang, but the blackmailing/staging a affair? Gurl......what? :umm: She went from one emotion to another in under 60 secs! Bitch got loopy towards the end. :umm:

Ringer is the best show on tv! Point. Blank. Puriod.

Lawd.

Glad to hear

All praise Queen Gellar

I dunno if its been posted, but the show has been picked up for a whole season, despite disappointing ratings

I hope it stays on

Buffy started slow... and became epic.. and really didnt even get huge ratings overall, but had a major cult following and was the pitch show for the WB network

I was shocked when she turned all evil on Bridget. :o Understandably she was shocked over the twin/switch thang, but the blackmailing/staging a affair? Gurl......what? :umm: She went from one emotion to another in under 60 secs! Bitch got loopy towards the end. :umm:

I think the writers had her go crazy like that in the end to justify her having to die. She had to do something shady so that the audience wouldn't be shock/sad by her demise. But if she really is dead its still kinda shocking. Especially if her husband did it.

Glad to hear

All praise Queen Gellar

I dunno if its been posted, but the show has been picked up for a whole season, despite disappointing ratings

I hope it stays on

Buffy started slow... and became epic.. and really didnt even get huge ratings overall, but had a major cult following and was the pitch show for the WB network

The cw isn't a huge network, so for them, 2 million viewers a week is damn good. Gossip girl only averages like 1.5 million and OTH is even less. So ringer is fine.

• Upvote 1

The cw isn't a huge network, so for them, 2 million viewers a week is damn good. Gossip girl only averages like 1.5 million and OTH is even less. So ringer is fine.

Really?

Thanks for that

When I hear shit like that, I feel happier

Everyone makes out that Ringer aint doing so well, but its beating a staple like Gossip Girl good.gif