Which Fall Show(s) Will YOU Be Watching This Season?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I loved her line to Will in the promo when he says something like "It's always the good gwarls with the secrets" and Alicia's like "That's cuz were catching up". LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Yassssss and she gave up the cookies to him that night! LOL I knew Alicia had a little freak in her! And I always knew Kalinda was a lesbian. I guess my gaydar works on fictional characters too!

Yassssss and she gave up the cookies to him that night! LOL I knew Alicia had a little freak in her! And I always knew Kalinda was a lesbian. I guess my gaydar works on fictional characters too!

The quiet/"conservative" ones be the freakiest ones! :filenails:

Do you think Will is cute? :umm: He's cute.....but he's nobody's Brad Pitt.

I honestly gagged when they revealed Kalinda to be a lesbo! I had zero clue. Prob cuz i just started watching. But when she slept with that blonde i was like :o :o :o :o.

The quiet/"conservative" ones be the freakiest ones! :filenails:

Do you think Will is cute? :umm: He's cute.....but he's nobody's Brad Pitt.

I honestly gagged when they revealed Kalinda to be a lesbo! I had zero clue. Prob cuz i just started watching. But when she slept with that blonde i was like :o :o :o :o.

LOL I know a lot of ppl were shocked when Kalinda slept with that woman. I think Will is okay, he's def no ones Brad Pitt but hell he'll do LOL

I watched that Revenge show on ABC the other night I was surprised I found it a little bit interesting. I probably wont have time to keep up with it regularly though but maybe I can dvr a bunch and watch em one day.

Fringe starts tonight and Terra Nova starts monday those should give me my Sci fi life

I watched "New Girl" With Zooey Dechawhateverthefuck on Fox. That show is SUPER CUTEEEE! Love it. Zooey's character is so random but funny. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

:thumbup:

I watched it as well. Zooey's great in it. I hope it's a success for her.

:thumbup:

I watched it as well. Zooey's great in it. I hope it's a success for her.

Loveeee it. :wub:

Charlies Angels....i want to like it....but it's kind of a mess. The first ep was ok. Maybe it will get better. -_-

LOL I know a lot of ppl were shocked when Kalinda slept with that woman. I think Will is okay, he's def no ones Brad Pitt but hell he'll do LOL

I was sooo surprised...honestly.

It's back 2nite. :cheer:

Archived