Which Fall Show(s) Will YOU Be Watching This Season?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

So far, I know I'll be watching:

Parks & Rec

Up All Night

Two and a Half Men (gonna see how that goes tonight)

Glee (gonna see how that goes, too)

Maybe a little Dancing With the Stars. Maybe some Big Bang Theory. There's SO much I'd like to watch but there are only so many hours in the day. I watch a lot of talk shows (daytime and late night)

MAD MEN :excited: :excited: :excited:

i'm catching up on Netflix now... fucking awesome show

I need to re-watch the series from start

I remember when I first watched it, I loved it, but thought it dragged and was slow @ times

but I might change my opinion this time around

I havent watched since end of season 2

I need to re-watch the series from start

I remember when I first watched it, I loved it, but thought it dragged and was slow @ times

but I might change my opinion this time around

I havent watched since end of season 2

it was slow.. the first two seasons... and it took me a while to jump in (probably 3 episodes in season 1 to finally jump in).. but now me and the hubs watch it every night falling asleep.. we're hooked :excited:

i think we're at the end of season 3

it was slow.. the first two seasons... and it took me a while to jump in (probably 3 episodes in season 1 to finally jump in).. but now me and the hubs watch it every night falling asleep.. we're hooked :excited:

i think we're at the end of season 3

I need to watch that epic lawnmower season

LMAO

Kalinda an her facial expressions>>>>>>

I thought I was the only one who watched this show!

I just recently got into Mrs. Good Wife. Mainly because of all the hype around the show. It's good. "Alicia" is a very unique character. You don't see many lead characters like her. To many she may seem stale, but she's interesting to me.

I just recently got into Mrs. Good Wife. Mainly because of all the hype around the show. It's good. "Alicia" is a very unique character. You don't see many lead characters like her. To many she may seem stale, but she's interesting to me.

Alicia is very interesting. Her character is so well played. At first I only watched cause my huzbin Michael Ealy played Derrick Bond but I've actually really grown to love that show. I can't wait to see what goes down between Alicia and Will in this next season.

Alicia is very interesting. Her character is so well played. At first I only watched cause my huzbin Michael Ealy played Derrick Bond but I've actually really grown to love that show. I can't wait to see what goes down between Alicia and Will in this next season.

I loved her line to Will in the promo when he says something like "It's always the good gwarls with the secrets" and Alicia's like "That's cuz were catching up". LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Archived