OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I wasn't sure, but his reply to Idrag4mj proves that it's actually him. :lmao:

Exactly :lmao:

I concur... I hope he has a plan

Whatever it is, it better be good. Or else Murray will get the full sentence.

I've come across fans that hate her. I don't know whether they're jealous of her (they're always jealous of the females around MJ) or whether she said something they didn't agree with :unsure:.

I don't believe she said something against him. I don't recall that. I say they're jealous.

Lord...imagine if Murray went and changed lawyers and got Mesereau. Is that even possible?

Mesereau wouldn't dare defend him. After his bond with Michael? He'd NEVER betray the family/Michael that way.

Can Prince be called as a witness considering he's a key witness to what happened in those last moments?

He can be, but the prosecution has said they won't call him. The defense might...but I doubt it would help them. It's pretty dangerous to call him for:

1. You don't know what he will say.

2. It can look like exploitation of my nephew no matter who calls him.

3. Most likely, the family will contest it.

SN: I LOVE Kai's expressions :asham:

The judge seems to be pretty hard :lol: But I'm sure he means his sternness well.

Right?! when he scolded her for trying to go off on a world loves Michael tangent I woulda rolled my eyes. He was like Listen to the question and answer it dont try and be extra with speeches and anecdotes lol.

Defense shouldnt really get on her too hard she wasnt too damaging for them if they try to badger her I can see her gettin an attitude

Right?! when he scolded her for trying to go off on a world loves Michael tangent I woulda rolled my eyes. He was like Listen to the question and answer it dont try and be extra with speeches and anecdotes lol.

Defense shouldnt really get on her too hard she wasnt too damaging for them if they try to badger her I can see her gettin an attitude

Seriously. I thought that would have been nice to say about Mike, but it wasn't needed for the case so I understand the judge. I woulda rolled my eyes, too, though lol.

Pretty much. The attorney now can't get his questions straight. They keep trying to trap the witnesses the prosecution calls up and generally fail lol

Its not proper protocol to call 911 when something goes wrong. HANDLE IT YOURSELF, DOCTORS! :crazy:

I know, Murray obviously had an agenda. When he released Michael was gone he tried to cover his ass.

Lord...imagine if Murray went and changed lawyers and got Mesereau. Is that even possible?

That would never happen, TMez ahas already spoken against Murray to the media and bleieves he is guilty.

yeah.. his agenda was to murder MJ :sigh:

No i don't think he intended on killing him. When i said he had an agenda I mean when he realized Michael was dead he tried to cover up his tracks instead of being truthful. He may not have intended on killing him but his actions were so reckless he should have known he was putting his patient's life in danger.

No i don't think he intended on killing him. When i said he had an agenda I mean when he realized Michael was dead he tried to cover up his tracks instead of being truthful. He may not have intended on killing him but his actions were so reckless he should have known he was putting his patient's life in danger.

I agree about coverin his tracks... It's frown upon to use propofol without permission...

However!! MJ knew the risks as well... And if MJ didn't get it from this doctor.. He'd get it from another.. That's the power on money

I agree about coverin his tracks... It's frown upon to use propofol without permission...

However!! MJ knew the risks as well... And if MJ didn't get it from this doctor.. He'd get it from another.. That's the power on money

And the doctors would still get blamed when shit went wrong.

Archived