OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it could if conspiracy theories were allowed in the court of law. they're not... i need you to concentrate on the facts Blatin... MJ was already dead when he was found.. the fact that he was hiding shit doesn't mean it's I.M.

him being licensed or not doesn't make it I.M. either.. just malpractice.. and he's guilty of that.. but the treatment was working for MJ until he drank it... :whistle:

The doctors already disputed that theory..

The doctor claimed he had a weak pulse and that was the reason why he was doing CPR (He wasn't even doing that right). When the paramedics arrived they said there wasn't a pulse.

how did propofol end up in his stomach?

Per Dr Nancy Strand expert anesthesiologist;

"I don't believe personally that there is any way Michael died from swallowing the propofol. Likely the propofol would be inactivated in the stomach, this theory doesn't make any sense.It's quite easy for the (traces)propofol to get into the stomach retrograde from the blood."

Propofol renders no effect when ingested orally. Being ingested orally, propofol would take so long to reach the brain it would become inactivated before reaching it(propofol only renders an effect once it crosses the blood/brain barrier)

If he does... So many wackos will blow their stupid little brains out lmao

I wish you'd stop calling them wackos :sigh:. But I agree...folks will be PRESSED. I'll be annoyed but I don't care what happens to him anymore tbh.

there's a theory that MJ was fake "sleeping"... Murray left the room, MJ then went to the bathroom and swallowed 8 Lorazepam 2mg pills... and then took more propofol by himself...

Lorazepam is a anti-depressant and sedative medication that shouldn't be used with alcohol... if used with alcohol.. it can cause an depressed heart and complicate breathing functions

Archived