OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alberto is nicer than me I woulda gave up on this tedious questioning awhile ago with the yes sir no sir shit.

"I SAID I opened the bag and he dropped the vials in there godamn!!!"

i know right but they cant do that

haha the judge yelled at the defense attorney :lol:

The lady explaining Janets reaction when she heard him recount paris screaming Daddy. She said janet just shook her head that visiably got to her in the courtroom.

I wish I could give her a hug.

ah ok well the defense trying to cross-examine the bodyguard and badger him and make him sound like he was confused has now officially backfired :lol:

all the pundits are saying he was a fantastic and very credible witness for the prosecution.

The lady explaining Janets reaction when she heard him recount paris screaming Daddy. She said janet just shook her head that visiably got to her in the courtroom.

I wish I could give her a hug.

all the pundits are saying he was a fantastic and very credible witness for the prosecution.

It makes me so mad when Janet's hurt. Yeah the defense was trying to dig too deep and dug out some shit that i'm sure they didn't wanna find. No one knew that before Dr. Murray put viles of Propofol inside a bag to cover himself before calling the police <_<

LMAO this guy on the news was just saying the defense is trying to render Alvarez so emotionally wrought over the recollection of the events that his account of them might not be deemed entirely credible.. and he said "That's his goal - but if that is his goal, he's not even made it onto the pitch yet" :lmao: :lmao:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1317325768' post='245307]

LMAO this guy on the news was just saying the defense is trying to render Alvarez so emotionally wrought over the recollection of the events that his account of them might not be deemed entirely credible.. and he said "That's his goal - but if that is his goal, he's not even made it onto the pitch yet" :lmao: :lmao:

I'll give you that and I'll counter with "Did he call 911 before he made a video of that one dude calling MJ's phone (I think it was MJ's phone...I was cleaning and catching stuff here and there at the time)?"

He's a doctor..

If he would have called 911'first people would say he's a horrible doctor

Ed Chernoff? He's not new.. He has over 70 jury trials under his belt

Oh. One of the papers here is trying to pass him off as a newbie :rolleyes:. I thought he looked old. The paper also said he's being treated by Conrad Murray for chest pains :unsure:

The "CPR" he was performing on Michael was a smoke-screen for those he called in there before someone made a call to 911, just so it can be said that he did CPR. Michael had been dead a solid while before all of that.

Added note: Looking at Janet being so hurt cuts me to my own heart. She's like half of me, I can't bear to see or hear of her hurting so much. Gosh, if she's hurting this much I can only imgaine how mom is dealing with this. She and his children have to be dealing with this the hardest. My heart and love is with all of them.

Archived