OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what do people here believe he will get? Will he serve time? I think he will be found guilty of manslaughter but I don't know the actual punishment I also don't know what and how many counts he up against

I don't think he will get manslaughter because I think the defense will show Mikes addiction and how he wanted to take the drug. I think he will be charged with having illegally using that drug outside of a hospital. I think it will take some bombshell evidence for him to get manslaughter.

Slightly off topic but did any UKers see the front page of the Metro today? A picture of Michael on his DEATH BED :mellow::umm: ...it was really disturbing and in such bad taste. This is a newspaper they give out free at the train stations so i saw it the whole way to work. Fucking ridiculous...i sent a very pissed email to them.

I dont know if this has printed anywhere else around the world but the British media disgust me.

Slightly off topic but did any UKers see the front page of the Metro today? A picture of Michael on his DEATH BED :mellow::umm: ...it was really disturbing and in such bad taste. This is a newspaper they give out free at the train stations so i saw it the whole way to work. Fucking ridiculous...i sent a very pissed email to them.

I dont know if this has printed anywhere else around the world but the British media disgust me.

So disrespectful :thumbdown: the media in my area(northeast USA)had it in the paper but not on the cover, it was a small picture alongside the article with the picture of him from rehearsals the night before.

I don't know, On Jane Velez his former spokesperson Raymone Bain made a good point that they should do forensics on it because his voice sounds altered.

it's illegal to tamper with evidence... Jane would say that.. that's MJ's PR

:lol:

It sounds like they slowed it down, something if off. It is disturbing, he kinda sounds like his father except in slow mo

OMG i thought so too...

I haven't seen the pic anywhere in the States (outside from the split second glimpse of when it was shown in court).

the US media won't post it on the cover.. they have a bigger heart than Europe..

I don't think he will get manslaughter because I think the defense will show Mikes addiction and how he wanted to take the drug. I think he will be charged with having illegally using that drug outside of a hospital. I think it will take some bombshell evidence for him to get manslaughter.

he's only being charged with Invol. Manslaughter...plus the drug isn't illegal...

http://www.erowid.or...pofol_law.shtml

Archived