"Halloween Movies" Which ones have you seen lately?

JoeJoe

Anabelle was shit tbh. It had some great scares but the story sucked ass. 

I want to watch ouija

awe Anabelle sucked? You're not the only one i've heard say that. I wanted to see it so bad. Guess I'll watch it with the ex online then lol. Ouija? Oh hell naw. That's some real demon shit and I don't mess with demonic movies like that.

awe Anabelle sucked? You're not the only one i've heard say that. I wanted to see it so bad. Guess I'll watch it with the ex online then lol. Ouija? Oh hell naw. That's some real demon shit and I don't mess with demonic movies like that.

It has some great scare sifI'm honest...Like I legit covered my face at one point and I never do that. But I found overall it just sucked. I was very disappointed because I thought The Conjuring was perfect! I was expecting it to be just as good. 

Haha I love Ouija type movies!! 

Yea my sister said Annabelle isn't worth the money, it's worth waiting for it to come on TV or..being "found" online...

Oh trust me I already found it online lol. I just don't watch scary movies alone. I'm a bitch lol so i'm just waiting on the ex so we can watch it and he already know he gon' have to stay the night.

Yea I have a classification for your type, where it's "The easily scared would love it" LOL, this 1 like Bu said my sis also said had legit jumping moments but overall isn't worth the money and is lame in comparison to others like Dead Silence (1 of my favorite doll horror movies)

Yea I have a classification for your type, where it's "The easily scared would love it" LOL, this 1 like Bu said my sis also said had legit jumping moments but overall isn't worth the money and is lame in comparison to others like Dead Silence (1 of my favorite doll horror movies)

yeah that's me easily scared lol

Watching Insidious in 30 minutes.. then The Conjuring

I'M SCARED Y'ALL 

I heard Insidious is scary. Conjuring will scare you for sure. I've seen it at the movies and literally screamed when absolutely nothing happened :lol: It's just the camera was panning slowly to another area and I just expected something to happen. The whole theater started laughing

1st Insidious is personally 1 of the scariest modern movies I've ever seen in my life. The Conjuring was scary but I forgot/forget about that movies existence, not a great thing, but I remember I enjoyed it.

Which is why i'll most likely never watch it just like i've never seen the Exorcist and never will. I live alone and don't have time for games :coffee:

On to the second one!!!!! 

I heard Insidious is scary. Conjuring will scare you for sure. I've seen it at the movies and literally screamed when absolutely nothing happened :lol: It's just the camera was panning slowly to another area and I just expected something to happen. The whole theater started laughing

LMAO how embarrassing :lol:

Which is why i'll most likely never watch it just like i've never seen the Exorcist and never will. I live alone and don't have time for games :coffee:

Ugh, the Exorcist is so not scary to me, you get a jump or 2, but it's mostly just disturbing, now part 2................easily 1 of the worst & pointless and absolutely meaningless films of any genre I've ever seen in my whole life, it's almost 3 hours of NOTHING, even when she's supposed to be "posessed" again (which they cheapened heavily) she was LAMMMMME AS FUCK, Im saying , anyone can watch that movie, but I challenge anyone to be entertained by it. Now 3 I'd tell you to stay away from, legit scary, legit disturbing, the scariest fo the franchise honestly.