Madonna reportedly set to perform at Super Bowl XLVI halftime show

Reyna ♔

No. I dont want her "controversy" to top Janets. :umm:

I just want to see the worlds reaction and see if the outcomes are different.

But there's not a single body part Madonna could show that wouldn't gross out the world. At least what Janet did gave a bunch of sex deprived people a favor and stimulation...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to see the worlds reaction and see if the outcomes are different.

But there's not a single body part Madonna could show that wouldn't gross out the world. At least what Janet did gave a bunch of sex deprived people a favor and stimulation...

the fastest ratings drop from ppl changing the channel in TV history......if Madonna's tit or vag popped out i'd burn my TV :mellow:

JALW was released because of the boob. There's no way that shit was originally intended to be a lead single.

Janet said "R&B Junkie" was intended to be the first single but radio took a liking to JALW (for whatever fucking reason)

Janet said "JALW" was meant to be the first single:

Don't do Janet. :rolleyes::lol: I believe her since she was talking about it right time the album was finished. I never heard that "R&B Junkie" was suppose to be the first single though.

:lol:! I thought JALW was released because it leaked? Or is it because 'Europe loved it'? I'm sure she said both of those.

:lol:! I thought JALW was released because it leaked? Or is it because 'Europe loved it'? I'm sure she said both of those.

That's what I don't understand about the leakage. Right after the SB, Virgin said the song was being released to radio the next day. Maybe they went with this "it leaked" angle since they probably weren't thinking folks would instantly like the song and to give an excuse for that video.

That's what I don't understand about the leakage. Right after the SB, Virgin said the song was being released to radio the next day. Maybe they went with this "it leaked" angle since they probably weren't thinking folks would instantly like the song and to give an excuse for that video.

:lol:. I wish I could remember more about that era. I've blocked those years out for some reason. All I remember is the TOTP performance and sitting some exams.

I just fully remember seeing countless performances of "All Nite (Don't Stop)". :lmao:

That just reminded me of all the lunchtimes I spent with my BFFs at school listening to the Elephant Man remix :lol:

I know Im not the only one on here who saw the interview posted ON HERE to where Janet was talking about how her and Virgin was gearing up for "R&B Junkie" to be the first single but radio started playing JALW so they had to change the direction and go that route. Kind of like what Aaliyah did when she was gonna release "More Than A Woman" as her 2nd single but radio started playing "Rock Da Boat" so she had to put da breaks on MTAW and go forth with RDB being her next single.

Im tryna find that interview where Janet stated that. I recall her saying they looked at "R&B Junkie" as another "A4U"..so they were gonna ride on out same forumula promotion and marketing wise.

I know Im not the only one on here who saw the interview posted ON HERE to where Janet was talking about how her and Virgin was gearing up for "R&B Junkie" to be the first single but radio started playing JALW so they had to change the direction and go that route. Kind of like what Aaliyah did when she was gonna release "More Than A Woman" as her 2nd single but radio started playing "Rock Da Boat" so she had to put da breaks on MTAW and go forth with RDB being her next single.

Im tryna find that interview where Janet stated that. I recall her saying they looked at "R&B Junkie" as another "A4U"..so they were gonna ride on out same forumula promotion and marketing wise.

That situation sounds so familiar. I'm pretty sure she had said that in an interview.

Oh well and ur siggy is super gross :&

Chris is a top so get over it.

Archived