Madonna reportedly set to perform at Super Bowl XLVI halftime show

Reyna ♔

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That just reminded me of all the lunchtimes I spent with my BFFs at school listening to the Elephant Man remix :lol:

I use to hate that remix. I use to think about when she did that boring BET performance. -_-

I know Im not the only one on here who saw the interview posted ON HERE to where Janet was talking about how her and Virgin was gearing up for "R&B Junkie" to be the first single but radio started playing JALW so they had to change the direction and go that route. Kind of like what Aaliyah did when she was gonna release "More Than A Woman" as her 2nd single but radio started playing "Rock Da Boat" so she had to put da breaks on MTAW and go forth with RDB being her next single.

Im tryna find that interview where Janet stated that. I recall her saying they looked at "R&B Junkie" as another "A4U"..so they were gonna ride on out same forumula promotion and marketing wise.

I hope you can find it. Honestly I'm kinda glad it wasn't the first single, because I don't see the song as another "AFY", but I'm sure the video would have been better. The first single to me should have been "Love Me".

I am a Madonna fan, but this doesn't sit well with me, I know her reason for being there is like Janet's was I have an album coming out, problem is people WILL TALK AND COMPARE...Janet's was in an election year, so will Madonna's. I think Madonna may get panned though because of her age and the fact that Janet's issue will come up over and over, I am sure Janet does not want that esp while she is touring to bring her self back. I just don't like this, on the bright side no one who does the half time show gets rave reviews after anyway

Off Topic

w71mx.gif

No young britney didn't show off her fresh new implants on nick :lmao: ...they looked good tho, wonder why she didn't keep em :unsure:

I think b/c she got soooo much bad press for having them :lol: . She should of kept the tits. It gave her body a nice shape.

I am a Madonna fan, but this doesn't sit well with me, I know her reason for being there is like Janet's was I have an album coming out, problem is people WILL TALK AND COMPARE...Janet's was in an election year, so will Madonna's. I think Madonna may get panned though because of her age and the fact that Janet's issue will come up over and over, I am sure Janet does not want that esp while she is touring to bring her self back. I just don't like this, on the bright side no one who does the half time show gets rave reviews after anyway

:umm:

Archived