Revenge

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

*Ignores hotboy's iconic Revenge summary for now*

Oh, so it's finally back? :umm: I see I have two episodes to catch up on. :sigh:

They need to stop taking these long ass breaks. :sigh:

I think they trying to reboot the show from going down hill and they just haven't figured it out

I think they trying to reboot the show from going down hill and they just haven't figured it out

They are back on track imo. I was reading some comments and people enjoyed the last episode and it felt like season 1 again.

Although I finally saw what people were saying about how focus was lost on Emily and her revenge with the initiative subplot, I think the writers are back on track.

The new episode comes back on this Sunday(I think).

They are back on track imo. I was reading some comments and people enjoyed the last episode and it felt like season 1 again.

Although I finally saw what people were saying about how focus was lost on Emily and her revenge with the initiative subplot, I think the writers are back on track.

The new episode comes back on this Sunday(I think).

the initiative subplot was derailing the show
  • Upvote 1

this show is coming back BIG and they selling it too.....they just did a spoiler/interview with the cast on Extra, and it sounds like the people that produce the show realize we, the folks that watch, wasn't giving a fuck.......they about to give us a reason to.

• 3 weeks later...

The red sharpie is back. ed2305b7.png

Emilysus is BACK and ready to take names. Next episode looks very good.

And Emilysus' smile at the end of the preview. :lmao: Just give the bitch an Emmy! She deserves it for this season.

And the Nolan/Padma storyline isn't believable.. :coffee: Nolan needs to go back to dick. Where's Tyler when we need him.. :shifty:

And did Victoriallah send the bullet and pictures of Daniel and Emily to him? :unsure::excited:

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's back!! And it's giving me Season 1 teas! And Ashley should have known not to fuck with Emilysus! The takedown with the help of her nemesis Victoriallah was EPIC! That shot of the two of them leaving, fabulously I might add, in their expensive cars was a great shot! :yahoo:

Emily is such a bad bitch. :sigh: She takes down Conrad and Ashley..and delivers one of the best lines of the night: I work for a lot of different charities making sure people get what they deserve.. :asham:

The scene with Jack was heartbreaking. I thought they were gonna fuck on the bar but he played her. :umm: I felt sorry for Emilysus. I wonder what she has in store for Jack. :shifty:

Charlotte had a cute makeover and became a little bitch in the process. I wonder what her story arc is going to be this season.

The little French slut coming for Daniel is kinda interesting.

But Aiden coming back for revenge of Emilysus with the help of Victoria is gonna be GOOD. And plus we get to have his sexy ass back to look at. :wub:

LINE OF THE NIGHT:

Victoria: Emily, it's a shame you still feel the need to drop by unannounced. :(:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Runner up:

Nolan: So, Ashley's been Daven-deported? Guess that's what happens when you get two takedowns for the price of one. :asham: