Revenge

Kim

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:excited: :excited:

That was a good episode! :thumbup:

:umm: @ Takeda being recast already. I was like, hew is this new bald man? :umm: And who is the new white boy sidekick? :umm:

:w00t: @ Nolan getting his fitness on. :shifty:

*DEATH* @ Victoria coming for Emily already. :lmao: She is not wasting any time this season. :lol: I'm surprised the old guy didn't tell Victoria about Emily though. :unsure:

Can we get into Emily stealing the Memorial Service decked out in a red dress and her hair swooped to one side?

Can we get into how Nolan had the best lines of the night?

Can we get into Emilysus' already legendary line of the night: "God help the people who kept me from my mother, and that includes you". :cry:

Can we get into how Emilysus doesn't give a nary fuck about Takeda or anyone in her way?

Can we get into Victoriallah slaying from the grave?

Can we just say that this is the best show on tv?

tumblrm9585vnoq61rb3gxd.gif

• Upvote 1

Yessssssss Emily now being trained by the mighty Shang Tsung :excited: :excited: :excited:

Hew? :umm:

Can we get into Emily stealing the Memorial Service decked out in a red dress and her hair swooped to one side?

Can we get into how Nolan had the best lines of the night?

Can we get into Emilysus' already legendary line of the night: "God help the people who kept me from my mother, and that includes you". :cry:

Can we get into how Emilysus doesn't give a nary fuck about Takeda or anyone in her way?

Can we get into Victoriallah slaying from the grave?

Can we just say that this is the best show on tv?

tumblrm9585vnoq61rb3gxd.gif

:excited:

Emily snatched that smugness from Ashley with one look. :lmao: Ashley was NOT a happy camper. :lol:

I have high hopes for Nolan this season. Did anyone else catch him checking out Daniel? :shifty:

You and that damn gif. :lol:

:excited:

Emily snatched that smugness from Ashley with one look. :lmao: Ashley was NOT a happy camper. :lol:

I have high hopes for Nolan this season. Did anyone else catch him checking out Daniel? :shifty:

You and that damn gif. :lol:

She snatched all the girls out the game that night..but you will NOT upstage Victoriallah. :lmao: DEAD @ her saying Emily was a liability and deal with her the best way you know how.. :lmao: Ugh.

Nolan was in rare form. His jabs were executed perfectly. "Is she smiling up at us"(paraphrasing). :lmao: I didn't see him checking out Daniel, but the way he nuzzled his nose in Jack's neck when he hugged him was cute! :lmao:

I'm going to whore this gif OWT! :lmao: I hate Xtina stans for it.

I really think that Emmy should nominate it more..It's like the best show on tv right now.. :blush:

Why the fuck I can't view media tumblr gifs now.. :sigh:

Ch..I was rolling my eyes at her attempting to imitate Queen Victoriallah.. Girl. No. :sigh:

it's just the dead smiley. -_- #romney2012

she needed to have every seat at that memorial. :umm:

Nolan trying to sniff Jack in that hug was hilarious. Jack was like alright now....

:lmao::lmao: I thought it was cute.

it's just the dead smiley. -_- #romney2012

she needed to have every seat at that memorial. :umm:

-_-

Ok..she was doing too much..I think she's sleeping with Daniels father. :umm:

his reaction to daniel saying she wouldn't cheat on him was very suspect. i don't blame her for sleeping with him tho. :shifty:

:lmao: I caught that too. Conrad getting some of that black puss too. :lmao:

And what's up with the white dude with Takeda? Emilysus is not worried about him either.. :lmao:

She snatched all the girls out the game that night..but you will NOT upstage Victoriallah. :lmao: DEAD @ her saying Emily was a liability and deal with her the best way you know how.. :lmao: Ugh.

Nolan was in rare form. His jabs were executed perfectly. "Is she smiling up at us"(paraphrasing). :lmao: I didn't see him checking out Daniel, but the way he nuzzled his nose in Jack's neck when he hugged him was cute! :lmao:

I'm going to whore this gif OWT! :lmao: I hate Xtina stans for it.

I really think that Emmy should nominate it more..It's like the best show on tv right now.. :blush:

I was " :excited: " when Victoria opened the door: "What the hell are you doing here?" I just couldn't take the looks that were exchanged. :w00t: They were both snatching and slaying each other with those eyes. -_-

Nolan is just too cute. ^_^ South Paw. :lol:

Oh, a Xtina stan made it? :lol:

tumblr_m4w9odLz3D1rwcb8xo1_100.gif@ hots.

kiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ ashley trying to be a victoria in training pumps. girl, sit. :umm:

Ashley is really feelin her puss right now, but that will be fixed soon enough. :filenails:

And *DEAD* @ your name. MESS. :lmao: