Revenge

Kim

So far its a reallly good show its my surprise hit of the season. I hadn't heard about it and wasn't checking on it till I just happened to be watching when it premiered and didn't bother changing the channel. Every episode so far has been worth it. She is ruthless and will destroy a bitch in a second! The last episode when she brought the baby momma out I was DONE! that bitch bought a fucking building just to house a babymomma and make sure she kept the baby so she can use it in her plot to destroy the Senator. She don't give a fuck!

her plots are so well thought out and planned. shes like 15 steps ahead of these bitches. It will be interesting when she has to improvise. she hasnt had to do that yet cause everything has gone according to plan. What happens when she gotta start switching it up midway and changing how she crushes them.

So far its a reallly good show its my surprise hit of the season. I hadn't heard about it and wasn't checking on it till I just happened to be watching when it premiered and didn't bother changing the channel. Every episode so far has been worth it. She is ruthless and will destroy a bitch in a second! The last episode when she brought the baby momma out I was DONE! that bitch bought a fucking building just to house a babymomma and make sure she kept the baby so she can use it in her plot to destroy the Senator. She don't give a fuck!

her plots are so well thought out and planned. shes like 15 steps ahead of these bitches. It will be interesting when she has to improvise. she hasnt had to do that yet cause everything has gone according to plan. What happens when she gotta start switching it up midway and changing how she crushes them.

She is on a fuckin MISSION! :w00t: Rigging the IP address so Mr. Grayson will suspect Victoria did it... LAWD. :o She is GOOD. B)

She is the definition of doing too much, but the good kind of too much. :asham: Meeting all the right people, buying a damn building and having cameras installed... Shit. She is in for the kill. -_-

I wonder if they'll throw a curve ball at her plans or not. It could get repetitive and lose steam if she keeps on slaying bitches one episode after the other with such ease.

I really like this so far.

"Would you mind terribly if I started calling you Victoria?" :excited:

Lawd... The look on Victoria's face when she asked that. :excited: Victoria is not going to know what the fuck hit her when it's her turn. -_-

I keep telling you bitches to do ya research first...you outta know better....Revenge is hemorrhaging ratings

10.02 Million

8.55 Million

7.69 Million

The ratings for this week were the highest for the 10 PM time period, even beating out CSI. ratings for the show have increased this week.

Yassss Victoria! Wonder whats up with the college roommate? Is he secretly gay and trying to get daniel drunk enough to fuck? Hes got something weird brewing

OMFG Victoria served extra CUNT in this episode! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Looks like either Frank or Daniel's friend is going to give Emily some trouble. :umm:

Declan is cute, but his character is getting on my nerves. :umm: