Revenge

Kim

Whew lord I was not ready for that balcony fall. I almost spit out my iced mocha when Victoria knocked that bitch over the rail! You do not bring strippers to miss Victorias functions or she will check yew!!

Chile I think Nolan needs to get back on the other end of the Kinsey scale .....and that fall she lost a shit load of blood how the hell they call her being alive is crazy plus she was preggars as all hell so it's like humpty took a fall

• 2 weeks later...

Last night episode was fantastic. The drama! The shade! The writers are giving me everything I need with the dialogue. Nolan has the best fucking lines I swear! :lmao:

Can we get into Victoria's facial expressions. And this line: "Kara, it seems like you're making yourself at home"*fake smile* . :lmao: :lmao: Ugh..Madeleine should just get an Emmy for her facial expressions..she eats that role up.

The scenes with Nolan and Emilysus are magic. The nods at her setting up Conrad by Nolan and Aiden were hilarious. And that evil grin Emilysus gave! :lmao: I lived! This is what I love about the show..Emilysus in control and snatching wigs in the process. And poor Mason..Emilysus has a plan for his ass!

The subplots are so fucking boring. I wish they would just get rid of them..although I'm intrigued to see what is going on with the Stowaway and that man.

Kara looked crazy as hell when she found out that Gordon was dead! You can see it in her eyes that she is crazay!

And have yall noticed how Emilysus wears red to every event. I love it because the color red symbolizes revenge. :wub:

I should have kept that episode on my dvr, but the good sis TWC lets me watch it on demand. I fell off my bed a couple of times laughing at Nolan, Emilysus, and Victoriallah. :lol:

• Upvote 2

^^ it was a very good episode, Victoria is giving us life, her fashion game was on point, and Emilysus hair was to die for. They dressed their asses off.....and between Aiden and Daniel I stay rock

Looks like Aiden is bowlegged a lil bit. :shifty: He be looking good. I always thought Daniel was cute. Jack is HOT as well. I love Nolan.

i really wish they hadn't moved this show to sunday. -_-

No you don't I checked the ratings ....since going to Sundays the show has about 1 million more viewers per episode versus last season, although that could just be the catch up factor, some early fans were onto Revenge before a lot of folks caught on that show was the shit, they figured it out by the time the first season was near its finale

Last night episode was fantastic. The drama! The shade! The writers are giving me everything I need with the dialogue. Nolan has the best fucking lines I swear! :lmao:

Can we get into Victoria's facial expressions. And this line: "Kara, it seems like you're making yourself at home"*fake smile* . :lmao: :lmao: Ugh..Madeleine should just get an Emmy for her facial expressions..she eats that role up.

The scenes with Nolan and Emilysus are magic. The nods at her setting up Conrad by Nolan and Aiden were hilarious. And that evil grin Emilysus gave! :lmao: I lived! This is what I love about the show..Emilysus in control and snatching wigs in the process. And poor Mason..Emilysus has a plan for his ass!

The subplots are so fucking boring. I wish they would just get rid of them..although I'm intrigued to see what is going on with the Stowaway and that man.

Kara looked crazy as hell when she found out that Gordon was dead! You can see it in her eyes that she is crazay!

And have yall noticed how Emilysus wears red to every event. I love it because the color red symbolizes revenge. :wub:

I should have kept that episode on my dvr, but the good sis TWC lets me watch it on demand. I fell off my bed a couple of times laughing at Nolan, Emilysus, and Victoriallah. :lol:

YES @ EVERYTHING. :excited:

Did you catch Victoria's smile after Conrad got arrested? :lmao:

"WHAT HAS HE DONE?!" :o

*Turns around*

:)

*FUCKIN DEAD* :lmao:

Kara is a mess. She's bringing a whole new brand of psycho to the show and I love it. :lol: She's got Victoria spooked. :lol:

Aiden can hit this any.time. :mellow: He is so gorgeous. -_-

Mason needs to watch it. :filenails:

YES @ EVERYTHING. :excited:

Did you catch Victoria's smile after Conrad got arrested? :lmao:

"WHAT HAS HE DONE?!" :o

*Turns around*

:)

*FUCKIN DEAD* :lmao:

Kara is a mess. She's bringing a whole new brand of psycho to the show and I love it. :lol: She's got Victoria spooked. :lol:

Aiden can hit this any.time. :mellow: He is so gorgeous. -_-

Mason needs to watch it. :filenails:

Victoriallah has mastered the bitch as her foremothers before her..like Alexis Carrington.. :wub:

I did catch that grin and the grin when they were about to get married.. :lol: I swear, Madeleine is the queen of bitchiness now. B)

JJL did a good job when she found out about Gordon..it's like her eyes went dark and blank..psycho bitch.. :lol: I can't wait for her to start fucking with folks.

Aiden is so damn sexy! The way he walked in while Daniel and Conrad were getting fitted..he spread those legs like he got a big dick.. :shifty: But that nod to Emilysus was EVERYTHING. Yes Aiden..get into Emilysus' brilliance.

The actor that plays Mason did a good job on this episode..he's creepy and now he may know about Emilysus..but next weeks episode is gonna be interesting because she pays him a visit..I can't wait to see what Emilysus has in store for him.. :cheer: