Revenge

Kim

I was " :excited: " when Victoria opened the door: "What the hell are you doing here?" I just couldn't take the looks that were exchanged. :w00t: They were both snatching and slaying each other with those eyes. -_-

Nolan is just too cute. ^_^ South Paw. :lol:

Oh, a Xtina stan made it? :lol:

Ashley is really feelin her puss right now, but that will be fixed soon enough. :filenails:

And *DEAD* @ your name. MESS. :lmao:

This is why they need to be nominated for every award they can get nominated for.. :filenails: The shadiness. :wub: Next weeks episode looks great. Emily said let them come for her..and the look she gave was PRICELESS. Emmy worthy. :cry:

I love Nolan. He's the brother Emily never had. :wub:

Yes. The Xtina stans arguably make the best gifs. :lol:

Ray ain't shit for that name change. :asham:

Nolan trying to sniff Jack in that hug was hilarious. Jack was like alright now....

I think he also kissed his neck. :lol: I'm gonna have to watch that part again to confirm. :lol:

his reaction to daniel saying she wouldn't cheat on him was very suspect. i don't blame her for sleeping with him tho. :shifty:

Ashley is just a complete mess. :sigh:

:lmao: I caught that too. Conrad getting some of that black puss too. :lmao:

And what's up with the white dude with Takeda? Emilysus is not worried about him either.. :lmao:

Emily is not playing around. :lmao: She couldn't give a fuck if she was drowning. :lol:

This is why they need to be nominated for every award they can get nominated for.. :filenails: The shadiness. :wub: Next weeks episode looks great. Emily said let them come for her..and the look she gave was PRICELESS. Emmy worthy. :cry:

I love Nolan. He's the brother Emily never had. :wub:

Yes. The Xtina stans arguably make the best gifs. :lol:

Ray ain't shit for that name change. :asham:

This season better be THE season that they dominate the Emmys and Golden Globes. Honourary Oscars are also in order. :filenails:

first off, multiquote >>>>>

:lmao: I caught that too. Conrad getting some of that black puss too. :lmao:

And what's up with the white dude with Takeda? Emilysus is not worried about him either.. :lmao:

:shifty:

we'll know soon enough when he crosses emily's path. B)

Ashley is really feelin her puss right now, but that will be fixed soon enough. :filenails:

And *DEAD* @ your name. MESS. :lmao:

victoria will take care of her. :shifty:

what name change? :whistle:

Ashley is just a complete mess. :sigh:

-_-

nns114.jpg

*DEAD* @ that gif. omg :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

first off, multiquote >>>>>

Someone catch me up on this shade. :lol: I think I have an idea, but not sure. :lol:

When Ashley was imitating Victoria saying hi to all the guests did y'all hear somebody say "Who is she?!" I was ROLLING

:lmao:

Damn, I'm gonna have to watch these episodes twice to catch everything. :lol:

Ok, I just re-watched that part. *DEATH* @ "Who was that?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I fuckin can't. :lmao:

:excited: @ the Second Coming of Victoriallah. :excited:

"Conrad, it's Victoria." :excited:

"The next few moments are going to be the most important seconds of your miserable life. You are going to do exactly as I say or I will haunt you all the way to your last pathetic day on earth."

:lmao: :lmao:

"Even the devil himself didn't want you."

:filenails:

So much to process in one episode. :w00t: They are definitely bringing it this season. :w00t:

Are you really gonna try it with Mortal Kombat :umm:

I really don't know her. :filenails:

They could've at least glued a toupee on her to make her look like the previous Takeda. :umm:

is this show getting cheeky with us? I caught that "who is she" and after that was said Asheley goes "check the sound system I don't want any feedback" >_< and Nolan really did the most, from that hug with Jack to his looks at Daniel and Ashley

:asham:

This season has started off with a bang I am liking every storyline so far. I wonder what is up with the audit on Nolan's company. You know that is somehow part of a larger plan from somebody. Nolan need to find him a man he has given up on life almost, when he not at home in his draws all day he sniffing up on Jack at the pier.

She need some dick in her life for serious.

SO MANY TWISTS AND TURNS! :excited:

I got so much life from tea time with Ems and Vicks. :w00t:

:umm: @ Emily's mother. What the hell is her story? :mellow: I was expecting her to bring more cunty shade action, but she's giving me psycho bitch teas.

The family meeting scene was everything though. That scene alone deserved an Oscar for Best Picture. And the press conference. Lawd... Victoria did way too much and I loved every second of it. :lol:

• Upvote 1

This season has started off with a bang I am liking every storyline so far. I wonder what is up with the audit on Nolan's company. You know that is somehow part of a larger plan from somebody. Nolan need to find him a man he has given up on life almost, when he not at home in his draws all day he sniffing up on Jack at the pier.

She need some dick in her life for serious.

:asham:

last night was none stop action, that episode was like Spartacus when they burned the arena down, like damn this is just the start of the season but this shit is kicking like a finale. :excited: Oh and I am all about some Daniel :whistle:

Can we talk about that Aiden guy though? :w00t: He could hit this any.time. -_-

It doesn't make any sense how Victoriallah steals every scene she's in. The dinner table scene..the meeting with Emily..the press conference..I mean..why the fuck does she not get any award recognition. Madeleine Stowe eats that shit up.

I need you to stay away from my family..permanently. :lmao:

Conrad ain't shit either..His lines be having me cracking up though.. :lmao:

And did yall see Jack's boday. :mellow: I wanted to jump thru the tv..he is looking scrumptious.

So, Emily's mother was involved with the white haired man? :o What is her story..and did yall catch when Victoria told Charlotte that Amanda might not even be her half sister. :lol:

This show is my LIFE. :wub:

SO MANY TWISTS AND TURNS! :excited:

I got so much life from tea time with Ems and Vicks. :w00t:

:umm: @ Emily's mother. What the hell is her story? :mellow: I was expecting her to bring more cunty shade action, but she's giving me psycho bitch teas.

The family meeting scene was everything though. That scene alone deserved an Oscar for Best Picture. And the press conference. Lawd... Victoria did way too much and I loved every second of it. :lol:

Yessssss! That was a great scene..and well acted. I could not take the press conference though. Madeleine Stowe needs to submit that to every awards show available. :wub:

It doesn't make any sense how Victoriallah steals every scene she's in. The dinner table scene..the meeting with Emily..the press conference..I mean..why the fuck does she not get any award recognition. Madeleine Stowe eats that shit up.

I need you to stay away from my family..permanently. :lmao:

Conrad ain't shit either..His lines be having me cracking up though.. :lmao:

And did yall see Jack's boday. :mellow: I wanted to jump thru the tv..he is looking scrumptious.

So, Emily's mother was involved with the white haired man? :o What is her story..and did yall catch when Victoria told Charlotte that Amanda might not even be her half sister. :lol:

This show is my LIFE. :wub:

She is the only actress on television where I really study her facial expressions. :lol: If I miss something or need to get more life from a look she gave a bitch, I'll replay that part 2-3 times. :asham:

The way she was smiling when she was talking to Emily during that scene. :lmao: I was like, "Biiiiiitch!" :asham:

Emily's mama appears to be a damn mess. I can't wait until she has interactions with the main characters. Tea will be spilled. -_-

She is the only actress on television where I really study her facial expressions. :lol: If I miss something or need to get more life from a look she gave a bitch, I'll replay that part 2-3 times. :asham:

The way she was smiling when she was talking to Emily during that scene. :lmao: I was like, "Biiiiiitch!" :asham:

Emily's mama appears to be a damn mess. I can't wait until she has interactions with the main characters. Tea will be spilled. -_-

Yesssss! :lmao: It takes pure CUNT to be shady and smile at the same time. :lmao: She has mastered it. I'm waiting for a gif of her sipping tea while she was talking to Emily. :lmao:

Emilysus mom is already a damn mess..am I right that she was involved with the white haired man?