Revenge

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

I don't give a fuck what anyone says: Emilysus and Victoriallah deserve EMMY'S! This was a fantastic episode. Great to see the back story of everyone and then a shot into present day.

Victoriallah stole the show once again. The dinner scene was EPIC. Even if it was a setup. :lmao: Madeleine Stowe never ceases to amaze me with her facial expressions and her delivery.

This scene is right here:

Marion: I thought at least you'll enjoy taking pity on me. :(

Victoria: Pity's not a quality you taught me. :lmao:

Marion: I have no where to go. :(

Victoria: Hmm..well.. We do have a good number of rooms here. Pity as you say, none of them are for you. :lmao: :lmao:

Marion: You vindictive bitch. :asham:

Victoria: I learned from the best. :lmao:

*walks to the door*

Victoria: Goodbye Mother. I have no doubt you'll land on your feet. :)

The way her mother looked at Victoria as she walked upstairs.. :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I don't give a fuck what anyone says: Emilysus and Victoriallah deserve EMMY'S! This was a fantastic episode. Great to see the back story of everyone and then a shot into present day.

Victoriallah stole the show once again. The dinner scene was EPIC. Even if it was a setup. :lmao: Madeleine Stowe never ceases to amaze me with her facial expressions and her delivery.

Victoria: Hmm..well.. We do have a good number of rooms here. Pity as you say, none of them are for you. :lmao: :lmao:

*walks to the door*

I love this show.. I watched the first season in a couple of days at work...

Not I'm hooked just like The Walking Dead and my new show that I'm catching up on is Brothers and Sisters..lol

That Thanksgiving day dinner woo lord. Victoria destroyed her own momma then didn't even stay to slam the door on that bitch when she kicked her out!!! :lmao: :lmao: .She left that bitch open and sashayed her sparkling ass away with her draink!!

She was THE fuckin HCIC in 2006. :w00t: I could not handle her at all. She was giving me way more life than I could handle. -_-

*walks to the door*

And of course she planned the ENTIRE thing. :asham:

I wonder how Nolan is gonna react when Ms. Marco gets in the game. She's giving me sassy scorned ex teas. Nolan best watch himself.

She was in need of the money. :shifty:

dead @ Emily using her from day one.

LOL.. I know.. I just found it on Netflix.. lol This is what happens when you're bored at work.. lol

Geez Shawn. :umm: I wonder what else are you late on? :sigh:

She was THE fuckin HCIC in 2006. :w00t: I could not handle her at all. She was giving me way more life than I could handle. -_-

And of course she planned the ENTIRE thing. :asham:

I wonder how Nolan is gonna react when Ms. Marco gets in the game. She's giving me sassy scorned ex teas. Nolan best watch himself.

dead @ Emily using her from day one.

Victoriallah ain't shit..when Conrad said she set the whole thing up.. :lmao: What kind of epic destruction. :asham: But I'm glad she did because it's fucked up a mother would make her to do such awful things..and did yall notice how Young Victoriallah is like present day Charlotte.

Nolan isn't going to play nice when he finds out his ex is working with Daniel..Emilysus going to help him out..

And dead @ Emilysus using that bitch Ashley..I love her. :wub: And she getting that good dick of Aiden. B)

Wooooo, every second of that episode was BOOM, SNATCH! :excited:

I could not take the intro though, with Victoria shooting shit. :w00t: That gave me so much life. :lol:

Nolan was too cute when Aiden kissed Emily and he pointed at his cheek. ^_^

:lmao: @ Ashley's ass getting handed to her by Emily and Victoria. :lmao: I wonder how that bitch is going to survive this one. Isn't she a regular? So she's gotta recover somehow.

The scene where Ashley was walking out the door before Victoria saw the video was a mess. Ashley was really feelin her puss way too much right then, with the look back at Victoria. :sigh: She never saw it comin. :filenails:

Ugh, this episode was just too delicious to process everything at once. I'm gonna have to watch it again at some point.

Geez Shawn. :umm: I wonder what else are you late on? :sigh:

Victoriallah ain't shit..when Conrad said she set the whole thing up.. :lmao: What kind of epic destruction. :asham: But I'm glad she did because it's fucked up a mother would make her to do such awful things..and did yall notice how Young Victoriallah is like present day Charlotte.

Nolan isn't going to play nice when he finds out his ex is working with Daniel..Emilysus going to help him out..

And dead @ Emilysus using that bitch Ashley..I love her. :wub: And she getting that good dick of Aiden. B)

I hope her mother makes a present day appearance soon. :w00t:

Looks like Nolan is going to handle his wannabe sassy ex himself. I wonder what he has up his sleeve for Grayson Global.

ewwwwwwwwwwww Ashley is getting peen from Daddy and Son? :&

She is a straight up mess. And then she agreed to get that old man peen at the hotel. :& Girl should've just run away with whatever dignity she had left. :sigh:

I was waiting a season and a half for Ashley to finally get snatched. She tried it with Emily one too many times and got completely destroyed. That whole thing with the thugs and Jacks bar....I mean that shit can all go imo. Jack need to let Emily know and she woulda handled that shit in a couple hours.

• Upvote 1

Dead @ Emilysus shooting Daniels clay shot. #badbitch

Dead @ Emilysus using then snatching Ashley out of the hamptons. #badbitch

And when things look dire when Ashley was gonna give the snatch to that spanish dude to sway his vote, Emilysus PUNCHES her down once again. #badbitch

And finally, dead @ Emilysus saying Queen Victoriallah was "leverage". #badbitch

Aiden could get just get it..sexy man I tell ya. :wub:

Nolan has the best lines.. :lmao: I just love him and Emily's relationship..I wonder when he's gonna tell padma about him fucking ole boy.. :coffee: I think she already knows tbqh.

And the whole bar thing can go as well..it's not really that interesting..

But what would a review be without a Queen Victoriallah shade fest:

*Ashley looking in the mirror*

Victoria: Envisioning your future? :lmao:

Ashley: I'm sorry, I didn't know you were standing there. :yawn:

Victoria: Undoubtedly. :)

Her shade is fucking lethal.. :lmao: and now her and Conrad have created a monster in Daniel..he's becoming a bad ass..and I quite like it. :blush:

• Upvote 1

I'm mad I will see the next 2 weeks late now I gotta fly to Indonesia in the murning for work. Fauxmanda is really boring now they need to let her kill those thugs coming for Jacks bar and give her something to dew. Then she can go to jail or die.Then Jack and Nolan can get married and raise the baby together while Emilysus and Aiden destroy the rest of the Hamptons and make scandalous revenge grudge love.