The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KII @ the schizo coming out to co-sign.

Aren't you like in your mid-30's doing covers of Chris Brown songs on Youtube? Now that's silly.

And havent u got anything better to do than to shade everyone on the god-damn planet

We know why

u and ur "rejection issues"

Trust her to be all over this thread

Aren't you like in your mid-30's doing covers of Chris Brown songs on Youtube? Now that's silly.

And that's HOW different to the Overs category on X-Factor/American Idol etc. etc.? :lmao:

Christ is that the best you can do? :lol:

And havent u got anything better to do than to shade everyone on the god-damn planet

We know why

u and ur "rejection issues"

Trust her to be all over this thread

This is coming from a man who admits to being a nutcase. Go have several seats. You always cry "shade" and intervene in topics/convos that don't concern you at all. The whole board called you out already but you feel the need to slither right back in here for some reason.

This is coming from a man who admits to being a nutcase. Go have several seats. You always cry "shade" and intervene in topics/convos that don't concern you at all. The whole board called you out already but you feel the need to slither right back in here for some reason.

bored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gif

BORING!!!

We're not talking about X-Factor or AI.

We're talking about you telling me to "grow up" when you're the one perched at home doing covers of Chris Brown songs. :lmao: Let's not be hypocritical now, lol.

And you're the one perched @ home too scared to walk out the house

Go step outside for a change

DEAD @ the self-read. You're the one that always posts "I'm bored" topics 24/7. I guess this board is your only source of entertainment. Maybe, that's why you're always kissing other member's asses for some type of attention.

DEAD @ the self-read. You're the one that always posts "I'm bored" topics 24/7. I guess this board is your only source of entertainment. Maybe, that's why you're always kissing other member's asses for some type of attention.

bored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifYAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Im not the one with rejection issues

bored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifYAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Im not the one with rejection issues

That's not what you said in the PMs, dear. :coffee:

and I don't have rejection issues, lmfao. But the whole board knows about your psychological issues.

Archived