The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kparson.jpg

so these are not her kids cos they dont look black huh??

Those kids are 3/4 White and you can still clearly see the black. As a mixed person myself and knowing and seeing many mixed people I can always spot the black in someone. Prince and Paris are both White and prince looks just like dr Klein. How is it that every other mixed offspring from the Jackson offspring look black yet none of MJs kids do? Its possible that one if them could look nearly that White, but all 3? No way, especially as MJ had very black features and hair. Use some common sense.

Those kids are 3/4 White and you can still clearly see the black. As a mixed person myself and knowing and seeing many mixed people I can always spot the black in someone. Prince and Paris are both White and prince looks just like dr Klein. How is it that every other mixed offspring from the Jackson offspring look black yet none of MJs kids do? Its possible that one if them could look nearly that White, but all 3? No way, especially as MJ had very black features and hair. Use some common sense.

How could you say prince looks like arnie klien when arnie klien himself has denied this claim ...Same way mark lester came to say he was the father of the kids...smh

Bitches please.... You can Be bi-racial my ass but that doesn't make you a genetic expert ..I am not going to go all round to pull out pictures ,EVIDENCE that will prove all your theories wrong because clearly all you will end up saying is

I CAN SPOT BLACK AND THEy AINT BLACK ..OR BLACK KNOWS BLACK

Heffas sit !!

And I thought it was settled to leave it at Agree-to-Disagree unless a DNA test was done :sigh:

Let this shit go. Plus if my multi-raced ass can see that the eldest two are not just white, and the baby is half latin, then wtf is wrong with everyone else? I'm sick of this stupid fight. Once again, leave it at Agree-to-Disagree unless a DNA test is done AND SHUT UP!

And I thought it was settled to leave it at Agree-to-Disagree unless a DNA test was done :sigh:

Let this shit go. Plus if my multi-raced ass can see that the eldest two are not just white, and the baby is half latin, then wtf is wrong with everyone else? I'm sick of this stupid fight. Once again, leave it at Agree-to-Disagree unless a DNA test is done AND SHUT UP!

I feel ya boo..but sometimes these heffas need to be addressed ...

You are clearly an idiot. Just because you want them to be MJs biological kids won't make it so. There's no shame in not being someone's biological child. And every source you have used to prove you point is a fail because you keep using half White celebrities. And don't you think it's strange that from thandie, to Halle and the above you can see the black in all those 3/4 White kids, yet none in MJs?

Michael hated his black features, hair And probably skin too (he had vitiligo and bleached), so why would he risk passing that nose/hair/skin onto his kids? He wouldn't, and he didn't.

I feel ya boo..but sometimes these heffas need to be addressed ...

Maybe, but I don't want this concept dragging behind these kids for the rest of their lives like some ball-and-chain. Michael went through enough, his kids shouldn't suffer too. People ruined his life with this kind of bull, that should be enough for the ignorant masses. They don't need 3 more lives to be added.

You are clearly an idiot. Just because you want them to be MJs biological kids won't make it so. There's no shame in not being someone's biological child. And every source you have used to prove you point is a fail because you keep using half White celebrities. And don't you think it's strange that from thandie, to Halle and the above you can see the black in all those 3/4 White kids, yet none in MJs?

Michael hated his black features, hair And probably skin too (he had vitiligo and bleached), so why would he risk passing that nose/hair/skin onto his kids? He wouldn't, and he didn't.

Death!!!...really the only people not seeing the black in those children are those who dont want to see the black in those children...If i dont want to see the black in Thadie ,halle..etc's kids i wont see it ..

so its difficult to believe that shes half black right

michaeljacksonskids0518.jpg

but then its easy to believe that she half black :rolleyes:

FNP_EW_0187862_0.jpg

Prince has vitiligo as well. That picture was posted in the thread on the page before this. He's Michael's baby. As are the other 2.

!!!!!

Archived