Did beyonce really earn 89 million?or did the bey stains make that up

Dee

It was $87 million actually. And yes kids Beysus shat on your faves on Forbes this past year.

beyonce-knowles.jpg

Power Rank 2

Pay $87.0 mil

Category Musicians

Pay Rank 11

Web Rank 2

Press Rank 13

TV/Radio Rank 9

Social Rank 15

The number is an underestimate because there's no way she's made $87mil 3 consecutive years, esp after the success of IASF.

It was $87 million actually. And yes kids Beysus shat on your faves on Forbes this past year.

beyonce-knowles.jpg

Power Rank 2

Pay $87.0 mil

Category Musicians

Pay Rank 11

Web Rank 2

Press Rank 13

TV/Radio Rank 9

Social Rank 15

The number is an underestimate because there's no way she's made $87mil 3 consecutive years, esp after the success of IASF.

she tried to give the other girls a turn with her time off this year

LMAO u so wrong for that.... maybe he had a taste for a twat sandwich who knows anything possible in 2010 :lmao:

lol true...it's just that's i've never met or known a truly bi-sexual person in my life, especially bi-sexual men...i've known a few women who would sleep with men and women, but would only be in a relationship with women...all the bisexual men I know talk about they had sex with a girl in high school and shit lol

lol true...it's just that's i've never met or known a truly bi-sexual person in my life, especially bi-sexual men...i've known a few women who would sleep with men and women, but would only be in a relationship with women...all the bisexual men I know talk about they had sex with a girl in high school and shit lol

I'm gonna use this for a thread.... :shifty: