Official Have a Seat Bitch Thread...

Bailey

!!!!

like motherfucker just have a seat !! you are doing way too much waaaay to much ..we get it you don't like MJ ...stay out of his threads then...Joyvbehar part 2

chillllllleeee.......Gameisha needs to take his ass to a Ciara concert and have several empty seats :filenails:

• Upvote 2

chillllllleeee.......Gameisha needs to take his ass to a Ciara concert and have several empty seats :filenails:

*DEATH*!!!! I'm SO using that line from now on (the ciara part...not Game lol)!! If I could give you more +1s I would!

I do wish people wouldn't tar ALL Christians with the same brush. There are plenty of us who are not bigots and don't go around preaching on street corners, ramming our views down people's throats and saying homos would burn in hell. >_<

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1319659327' post='265884]

I do wish people wouldn't tar ALL Christians with the same brush. There are plenty of us who are not bigots and don't go around preaching on street corners, ramming our views down people's throats and saying homos would burn in hell. >_<

I felt a little lash from this, so I felt I should speak up. In all honesty, I don't lump every Christian or really every religious person into one thing because not all of you have the same views. Especially when looked at across countries. However, here in the South in the U.S., it is beyond easy for one to get that impression because that is all you see of Christianity here. Hate for what is different than them. In the future, I'll be more wary of who would be included in my comments, though.

Thank you but it wasn't aimed at you, it was a generalisation that your comment sparked. I forgot that Southern Baptists can be among the worst in the world, though.

Yup

but you know what I take the source and treat each case on a case by case basis, it's some folks out here that believe some fucked up shit period, and in Selina's case she doesn't mean to invoke harm, some Bible thumpers are just that...HORRID..and judgemental so it is what it is.

but you know what I take the source and treat each case on a case by case basis, it's some folks out here that believe some fucked up shit period, and in Selina's case she doesn't mean to invoke harm, some Bible thumpers are just that...HORRID..and judgemental so it is what it is.

People should be mature enough to know that not everyone thinks the same way within a religion or anything for that matter. The person who makes generalizations like that comes off as bitter and uneducated.

• 1 month later...