Official Have a Seat Bitch Thread...

Bailey

:lmao: Its true, but I cant lie, me in 1 MJ video with him and I'll say we're friends for life too lol. Who wouldnt?

OKAY!

Tyra Banks was in the Black & White video for 2 seconds and she told Janet that she used to make up these elaborate ass stories about the video shoot and Mike and them being cool and hanging out. :rolleyes:

I'll tell who literally did have a seat... this one crazy bitch who had me outta my seat on a bench in the mall yesterday lunch time :huh: There I was minding my own business and she's there like “Can I sit there?“ I let her too, more out of complete shock than anything else. Talk about bitch have a seat :lol:

Hilary Swank needs to have several seats.

----

Double Oscar winner Hilary Swank said on Thursday that she "deeply regrets" attending a birthday celebration last week in Chechnya for a leader accused of orchestrating torture and other human rights violations.

Swank, 37, was one of a number of celebrities who traveled to the Chechen capital Grozny to attend a glitzy opening ceremony for a skyscraper complex that coincided with the 35th birthday of regional strongman Ramzan Kadyrov.

"I deeply regret attending this event, which has thrown into question my long and deeply-held commitment to the protection of human rights," Swank said in a statement.

Swank gave Kadyrov birthday wishes at the ceremony and told him "people are better dressed here than in New York." When asked by a Russian host if she knew it was Kadyrov's birthday, she said: "I do my research, I study what is going on here." :huh:

----

chile.boo.no

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1318686035' post='257474]

I'll tell who literally did have a seat... this one crazy bitch who had me outta my seat on a bench in the mall yesterday lunch time :huh: There I was minding my own business and she's there like “Can I sit there?“ I let her too, more out of complete shock than anything else. Talk about bitch have a seat :lol:

This trick is a slut, literally a MAN EATER, chasing after multiple men as well as playing hard-to-get AND inhaling little white pills along the way? Why do people continue to give this tramp the time of day?! The bitch is shaped like a bowling ball, lookin' like she's covered in a fake 'n' bake tan, thinkin' she all sexy 'n' shit.

MS. PACMAN, HAVE A FUCKIN' SEAT -- BEEEYITCH! :flipoff:

-_- I keep losing in the 7th level...

I got anger issues, so what. :ph34r:

This trick is a slut, literally a MAN EATER, chasing after multiple men as well as playing hard-to-get AND inhaling little white pills along the way? Why do people continue to give this tramp the time of day?! The bitch is shaped like a bowling ball, lookin' like she's covered in a fake 'n' bake tan, thinkin' she all sexy 'n' shit.

MS. PACMAN, HAVE A FUCKIN' SEAT -- BEEEYITCH! :flipoff:

-_- I keep losing in the 7th level...

I got anger issues, so what. :ph34r:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: