Official Have a Seat Bitch Thread...

Bailey

+1 for reading her ass AND for making this in the first place :lmao: Messy!! :lmao:

On the subject of news and MJ, I'm really sick of Nancy Grace actually pretending she cares about him or his family now after she basically tried to make his name Mudd during that other trial. HAVE.A.SEAT. :filenails:

+1 for reading her ass AND for making this in the first place :lmao: Messy!! :lmao:

On the subject of news and MJ, I'm really sick of Nancy Grace actually pretending she cares about him or his family now after she basically tried to make his name Mudd during that other trial. HAVE.A.SEAT. :filenails:

it's a whole world of seat having to be done....somebody MUST make it pop....it's a shit load of bitches that need seats....have em hell tired of this shit...tired of injustice :filenails:

it's a whole world of seat having to be done....somebody MUST make it pop....it's a shit load of bitches that need seats....have em hell tired of this shit...tired of injustice :filenails:

I'm tired of injustice, I'm tired of the schemes. It's kinda disgusting. What does it mean, damnit?!" :angry:

does it fucking matter? I mean is Joy Behar.......we know what dat bitch thinks, she asked Rebbie if Joe was around the children? Im like bitch have a seat damn

sigh.gifsigh.gifsigh.gif

And I saw the interview she did with Jermaine.. it was actually alright

and her and Latoya got on fine

And yes it does matter what she said. You can't just write someone one off without saying what she said

sigh.gifsigh.gifsigh.gif

And I saw the interview she did with Jermaine.. it was actually alright

and her and Latoya got on fine

And yes it does matter what she said. You can't just write someone one off without saying what she said

I was keeping it clean, she has made it clear MJ in her mind, was a child molester

I was keeping it clean, she has made it clear MJ in her mind, was a child molester

She actually said she found it odd that a 40YO man would sleep in bed with children, and can see why other people would find it strange, even though, to Michael & the Jackson family, this may be considered normal, fine behaviour. She was looking @ it from an outsider's point of view

And what does this have to do with the MJ trial? Nothing

She actually said she found it odd that a 40YO man would sleep in bed with children, and can see why other people would find it strange, even though, to Michael & the Jackson family, this may be considered normal, fine behaviour. She was looking @ it from an outsider's point of view

And what does this have to do with the MJ trial? Nothing

Joy Behar and every other commentator has something MJ related on TV, Joy will do her own show on CNN/HLN so if I need to post receipts I will :filenails:

I don't know about the bright part, but I can say some folks think they know it all and because of that they don't hear shit else...so yes have a fucking seat :filenails:

sometimes when she is on The View, I can just tell that she doesnt know what the hell she is talking about and she can be very ignorant too.

• Upvote 1

sometimes when she is on The View, I can just tell that she doesnt know what the hell she is talking about and she can be very ignorant too.

mmmmmmhmmmmm but bitch knows it.....so that's why Im here with have a fucking seat....cause Im tired of this shit I see :filenails:

Joy Behar keeps on having talk shows about MJ, bitch we know you didn't like him shaded him and you did that when his sister was on "The View".....so I'm sick wit it and BITCH HAVE A SEAT...CH :filenails:

+1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

I've been saying this for the longest ...BITCH JUST STOP.